10.

Recap:

I think Perrie and I were too intoxicated to care to be honest and we leaned in as well.

Until……

I was pulled back by a hard force and landed on the ground right next to Perrie. We exchanged a look of fear and looked up.

Harry and Zayn were on top of the two boys beating the crap out of them. Perrie whispered a few things to me but only one of them I heard. Run

You couldn’t exactly call it running as we were both drunk but one thing was clear in my mind I had to get away from those two physco’s who were beating up those poor boys.

~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~

We arrived at mine panting and gasping for air you could say me and Perrie weren’t the fittest people ever.

I unlocked the door and we stepped into the house when I saw a note from my mum

‘ Hi sweetie

                I’m really sorry for not telling you but I have to go on a business with work for a couple of months I have left money for you in your bank and there should be enough food in the house for the next couple of weeks.

Love you

Mum

P.s if you ever lose your key there is a spare on under the doormat’

I started to tremble my mum isn’t even here to protect me when I need her most she should know not to leave me after what happened in the past.

I then remembered we left the door wide open I ran and locked the door so no one could get in.

“Perrie do you want to watch a film or something so it can get our minds of the boys?” I asked the trembling girl next to me

“ Sure but can I pick a Disney movie I don’t like horrors?” she questioned

“ Yeah I hate horrors as well they scare me so much especially after when you think something is gonna come and get you” I shivered

“well baby girl horror is gonna become a reality for both of you isn’t it.” I heard a deep raspy voice behind me before I fell into darkness.