34

It had been a couple of days since I had woken up in Harry’s bed. He had been rubbing his hand up and down my waist which resulted in me jumping out of the bed and scrambling to the guest room I had been staying in.

I didn’t get away from him for long as he entered the room shortly after and demanded that from now on I sleep with him in his bed.

About an hour of complaining and arguing later, I gave up obviously not going to win this argument.

It has also been a couple of days of waiting for Harry and Zayn to tell us about their plan, and sadly we weren’t sure if they were going to tell us.

It is now the day before the boys ‘big break in’ and Perrie and I were sat watching TV. I’m not sure what it was but we weren’t really paying attention.

The reason I say this was because we were both hanging upside down from the sofa.

Suddenly, the TV was switched off and I was pulled up by muscular arms and turned around. Harry and Zayn both came and stood in front of us, staring.

“Is this how you entertain yourself when were not here?” Harry asked amusement laced in his voice.

I gave him a look to say I wasn’t amused and from what the looks of it, neither was Perrie.

When they saw we weren’t going to say anything, Zayn opened his mouth.

“As you have probably noticed from us rushing around recently, we have something big on right now. We are not telling you what we are going to do because we don’t want you blabbing…”

“Oh and who do you propose we go and blab to? The four walls?” Perrie smirked at this and Harry and Zayn just gave me a pissed off look.

“Well anyway…” Harry continued “We need you two to pack your stuff as we are leaving here after tomorrow here are your suitcases.” Perrie and I gave each other a knowing look and I nodded at the boys.

“Dude are they okay? I thought they would have put up some sort of fight” Zayn whispered, well tried, to Harry.

Perrie lazily walked up the stairs carrying her suitcase with me following even lazier dragging the suitcase behind me.

When we reached the landing, we exchanged a smile and parted ways as the boys had put our clothes in their rooms.

~~~ 2 hours later ~~~

It was around 9 o clock at night and the furthest I had got with packing was emptying the draws with my clothes onto the floor near my suitcase.

I was currently just sprawled on the floor I had given up on the packing a while back.

I heard the door open and I sat up to see who it was. Once I saw it was Harry I just fell back down.

“Urm Amy, you have been up here for two hours packing and you haven’t packed yet.” Harry said sounding quite amused.

“Well I am exhausted and I can’t be bothered but fine.” I stood up letting out a big sigh and walked closer to the suitcase.

Once close enough, I bent down and picked up a handful of the clothes and shoved them in.

I heard a small chuckle and turned to look at harry who was coming over.

“Here let me do it for you” I just nodded a little surprised at how he was being nice but layed on the bed.

Harry took my clothes out and started folding them placing them neatly in my suitcase. I closed my eyes until harry spoke.

“Ooh Amy” I looked at him and saw him holding up my lacy underwear he sent me a suggestive wink.

I felt my face heating and I layed back down with a small smile playing on my face.

Finally after what felt like ages, Harry said he was done and that we should go to sleep. I silently agreed knowing tomorrow was going to be a hectic day.

I changed into my pyjamas and walked back into the room.

Harry was already in bed just staring so I turned off the light and slid under the covers tuning my back on him but staying on my side of the bed.

That didn’t last long as Harry pulled me into him, holding me close. His lips were pressed against my neck and I could feel them moving as he spoke.

“You know the other night when I was drunk? And then you looked after me? Well that was a really caring thing to do. After I was sick, I sobered up and you probably thought it was the alcohol speaking but when I said I loved you, I meant it. I don’t want you to speak or say anything because I know you will try and deny this by saying oh no how could you love me but seriously Amy I love you.” I felt a gentle kiss being placed onto the back of my neck and later on I heard heavy breathing signalling to me that Harry was asleep.

I thought about what Harry said and how I felt butterfly’s in my stomach from his words. I know I shouldn’t be feeling like this because he has done so many bad things but…

I think I like Harry

Hey guys update was a little late last update of 2014. I should be updating next year hehe happy new year to everyone.