01

Kali Michelle Willow

I woke up feeling around the bed and there was nothing there but sheets. I sigh stretching in bed and sitting up I guess he didn't come home last night. I got up out of bed and started to the bathroom. The warm shower water on my skin put me in a better mood.Tia and I were suppose to be going on a double date with our boyfriends but I guess Amir forgot.

"Dont do it Kali" I mumbled to myself.

"Don't cry" my voice cracked and the tears came. I cried in the shower its like he doesn't care for me anymore. I don't even know if he still loves me or not. I washed my body and turned the water off. Stepping out the tub and went to brush my teeth. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to our room.

Using sweet pea lotion from bath and body works to lather my body to smooth perfection. I went to the closet getting my white jumpsuit I slipped that on. I grabbed my beige sandals off the rack walking to the bed sitting down putting my sandals on. I made my way to the kitchen passing the livingroom and saw Amir sprawled out on the couch his mouth slightly open and light snores filling the room.

I smirked and walked over to the T.V. and grabbed the remote off the coffee table I turned it on and turn to Amir. I press down the volume button turning the T.V. all the way up. He jumped up in his sleep looking around I turned the T.V. down and he rubbed his eyes getting up holding his head.

"Too much to drink?" I asked cutting my eyes at him. He blew air out his mouth before responding.

"Hell yeah" he said going to the kitchen I followed stomping in and getting pans and dishes roughly making them make a loud noisy sound.

"Kal please" he begged and I continued with getting the food I was going to cook for breakfast. Bacon, eggs and french toast.

"I'm gone go get in the shower cause I know Tia and them gone be here any minute so we can leave but can I get some morning suga please?"

He remembered.

I turned to look at him with his pink lips in a pout. He pulled me close and kissed my lips. I love his soft sweet lips. He kissed me passionately and snaked his tongue in my mouth causing a moan to escape my throat. I pulled away bitting my bottom lip looking him in his eyes I lift my finger wiping the corners of his mouth.

"I love you" I said pecking his lips twice I smiled on his lips.

"I love you too" he mumbled on my lips as we pecked each other. He pulled away licking his lips.