06

Amir Royal August

"Get off my line with that bullshit Nesha" I yelled into my phone as I make this drop in Houston with Jay and Roc.

"We ain't finish nigga you better fix Shit before I show up and tell yo luh girlfriend" she said before I hung up on her.

"Damn" I said running my hands down my face.

"What's up with you nigga?" Roc asked me and I shook my head sighing.

"Nesha said she pregnant and she talm bout its mine" I said looking up at him and Jay who eyes was wide as hell.

"Could it possible be yours fam?" Jay asked.

"I mean" I started.

"Damn yeah man" I said.

"Nigga what the fuck" Jay shouted.

"You on some fuck shit on hood" Roc said.

"Let's just make this drop don't say shit bout it dawg" I said feeling like shit. I fucked Nesha the day I got locked up and I don't think I used a condom.

We got out the truck grabbing the three duffle bags and walking towards the warehouse where we meeting a nigga name Marc. We got buzzed in and walked into a room where money was being counted with naked bitches and bitches cutting up cocaine and packing weed. A Chinese man came walking towards and stopped right in front of me.

"Marc John" he said sticking his hand out I looked him right in the eyes showing him no fear and staring him down.

"Royal and here Roc and Jay" I introduced us all shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you men so lets get to business, Diana" he snapped his fingers and a fine black chick came up with two duffle bags.

"500,000" he said.

"Well count it then" I demanded and he raised an eyebrow and I cocked mine.

"Very well then Diana count it" he said this must be his main bitch. She went and got a money counter and we stayed there watching her add it up and it was the right amount and I handed over the drugs after he handed over the money. That went smooth and we made our way to the hotel with our girls. I know Kali ain't gone stay with a nigga after finding out I got another bitch pregnant.

Kali Michelle Willow

"Yes momma I landed fine I'm at the hotel" I said into the phone to my momma.

"Don't use that tone with me I'm just making sure my baby okay, how is everything?" she said and I smiled.

"Fine I've been doin good at the hospital with patients and I'm catching on too with real estate real good everything is good how about you mommy" I asked getting up and grabbing ice cream out the mini bar and spoon opening it.

"That's good but me and Josh are thinking about vacation in Paris he gets a vacation so we were thinking that or Hawaii I would love if you come" she chimed and I smiled.