04

Amir Royal August

Amir Royal August

I pace the sell block with these fufu ass niggas. I'm tired I'm just tryna get out this bitch eat and sleep.

"Amir August" a black ass male officer called and I stopped looking at him.

"Time to go your girlfriends came to get you" he said as I walked over to him and he let me out. I smacked my lips and walked ahead of his gay ass.

"Alright pretty boy don't be too excited to see me so soon" he said unlocking my tight ass cuffs around my wrist.

"Getcho gay ass on" I said signing out and walking out all my homies was in the waiting room.

"Thanks my niggas" I said and they looked at me.

"Damn nigga you scared us and shit what yo dumb ass do?" EJ said pushing me as we walked to the car he pushed me and I laughed.

"Fucking with that bitch Nesha I was about to slap her ass up for disrespecting Kali at the mall Wednesday I went to her crib trying to talk to her then she started clucking off at the mouth and I popped her ass in it then we start arguing outside she called the police niggas came and I had a dime on me" I told them.

"I got Nicki on that bitch Nesha already doe" I said laughing as we pulled up to McDonald's.

"That bitch too damn messy" Blac said and we all agreed.

"Y'all told Kali?" I asked.

"Hell yeah she was going crazy she thought yo ass got shot or some shit" Roc said and I shook my head knowing its gone be some shit when I get home.

"She gone beat yo ass" Duce said and we all bust out laughing as we walked inside the McDonald's.

"I know man" I laughed.

"How long they had yo ass in there?" Jay asked.

"Nigga like 15 hours" I said sighing. We order and sat down getting down a nigga brought like five mcdoubles.

"I'm staying at yo house EJ I'm gone let Kali cool her hot ass down" I said.

"Fasho" he said munching on his burger.

"So where Game got y'all going?" Jay asked talking to Blac, Duce and EJ. Me, Roc, and Jay all going to Houston for our drop. The Game our boss always place us in groups of three since its six of us and we homies he don't separate us.