20

Kali Michelle Willow

"I swee you baby" I cooed to Kodi tickling her little self squirming around. She turned two months yesterday.

"Okay grams got the bottle" Alisha said coming in shaking the bottle in her hand. I smiled as she beamed at Kodi picking her up in her arms and placing the bottle in her mouth. Amir mom and Dad are over our house just chilling with us for today.

"Baby sit down with him let me feed my granddaughter" Adam said smiling and I just felt all warm inside because how obsessed they are with her.

"She look just like her daddy" Adam said with a bright smile. Kodi is really Amir twin its crazy. I smiled looking at them as they cooed to my lazy fat woman who was being spoiled and winning her grandparents already.

I heard some noise from the kitchen and I got up walking to the kitchen in my denim Levi jeans and red crop top with my red Michael Kors sandals. I peeked in the kitchen to him bending in the refrigerator and I smiled.

"Somebody is finally up" I said smirking as he popped up with an innocent look on his face.

"And I will cook you something go sit down" I said sternly as I walked over and he slid to the side as I bent down getting turkey bacon, cheese, and eggs out the refrigerator then closing it. I sat the food on the counter then getting my pans and making his breakfast.

"Kali I'm not a child or handicap" he said and I looked over my shoulder as he stood with his arms crossed over his chest looking down at me.

"But you only been out the hospital for two weeks and you need to take it easy" I said and winked at him. I heard shuffling and guessed he left but I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on top of mine.

"Thank you" he said.

"Amir you don't have to keep thanking me"

"Yes I do, I need you to know how thankful I am for you I mean you ain't gotta do half the shit you doing s-"

"But" I turned around looking up at him placing my hands on his stomach. "I'm doing it because I love you and I love that little girl in there" I said calmly. He bent down coming closer and closer to my face looking in my eyes then my lips. Licking his lips and I swallowed.

"Amir I'm not ready for that" I said quietly but he heard me because he pressed his lips against my forehead. I turned around and went back to cooking his breakfast.

"Have a seat and I'll give it to you don't be a busy body so soon" I told him.

Amir Royal August