08

Kali Michelle Willow

I looked in the mirror my multi-colored midi dress it wasn't too short or too long. I turn to the side checking out my plump ass those squats really work. Looking down adorn on feet and pretty white toes I wore a pair of clear heels that I recently purchased. Smiling at myself because I knew I was looking all types of delicious. I grabbed my blue colored tote bag Amir brought me recently off the bed and walked out our bedroom. Today makes 6 years of being together. Our Anniversary. No matter what we go through and obstacles I can't picture a life without him. If I can't have him I want this life alone. I walked in the living room making sure everything was off then a knock was at the door. I opened the door and I was greeted with a dozen of white roses. My lips twitched into a huge smile.

"Awww baby" I cooed as I took them and smelled them

"Awww baby" I cooed as I took them and smelled them. I always saw girls do it in movies and I always wanted to do that. Amir pulled me into him and kissed my lips so gentle but passionately. I melted right into his arms.

"I love you so much" he mumbled on my lips and I could hear it in his tone how serious he was. We stared into each other eyes.

"I love you too" I said pecking his lips.

"Come on" he gripped my hand as I closed and locked the door with the other.

"My roses" I pouted holding out my available hand as we walked to his car.

"Here" he chuckled giving them to me he kissed my lips again opening my door. I slid inside while he closed my door walking to his side. I licked my lips taking in his attire. Black slacks, crisp white button down with a black blazer with white details. Black Gucci loafers laced on his feet he was looking damn good. He had two gold chains around his neck and a gold rolex on his right wrist. He was trying something new with his hair long enough to be braided he decided to get cornrows to the back.

"You looking good enough to eat boy" I said to him as he look over at me with his sexy smirk

"Well thank you" he said and winked at me. My stomach flipped with butterflies.