07

Amir Royal August

2 months later

"Okay make sure to take your prenatal pills so my baby can be healthy" I told Nesha as I hand her the bag of prescription. Nesha been alright for the last two months she calm all the way down even changed her hair color it suprised the fuck out of me. She three months pregnant and showing already.

"I will you always acting like somebody daddy" she laughed

"I am about to be somebody daddy" I told her and she broke out in a smile.

"Yeah but not mines" she said.

"What you want girl or boy?" she asked as we stood in her kitchen her leaning on the island counter and me leaning on the wall.

"Honestly a lil girl" I said but I feel guilty because me and Kali always wanted a baby girl first.

Kali still don't know.

"I want a boy" she scrunched up her face.

"When yo next appointment?" I asked her I never go to the appointments with her because she go to the same doctor office Kali work at.

"Next month on the 18th"

"Alright but I'm bout to be out be careful" I kissed her cheek and was out the door to my car and on my way to a homie house.

I'm in a fucked up situation and I know I'm being selfish to Kali but I can't and won't let her go. I keep telling myself if she find out she still will stay but the truth is I know she won't but who would? me and Nesha will never be a couple I made a mistake and I'm dealing with it and thats the truth. I pulled up to Jay complex parking then making my way to his door I knocked about three times until Jay opened the door.

"What up fool" I said dapping him up.

"Nothing chilling what you got on the floor?" he asked as I stepped in and he closed the door.

"Chill I ain't tryna do nothing" I plopped down on his couch.

"Nigga that's new sit down properly"

"My bad my nigga" I laughed.

"You talk to yo baby moms?" Jay asked.

"Yeah I gave her, her pills today" I sigh running my hands down my face.

"She keeping up her good girl act still?" he asked.