21

Kali Michelle Willow

Four Months Later.

"Look at her she so cute" I said to Bella as I held her month old daughter Britney she was super light due to her dad's complexion, small pink lips, little button nose and almond eyes she didn't get her final eye color yet so right now they were just a dark brown.

The girls were all over Bella and Quincy condo seeing the baby. It was Tia, Melody, and Bella all in Bella's room sitting around. The boys as in Amir, Jay, Quincy, Duce, EJ, Blacc, and Roc was out playing basketball and having guy day I guess but Kodi is with me of course.

"She is look at her though posing in her sleep" Tia said from the side of me and we both laughed.

"Shit I need to call a modeling agency then" Bella said as she cleaned up her room.

"We need to go on a run cause I got errands, today was my errands day for me and Koko but I'm with y'all so we bout to make these trips" I said as I ran my hand over Britney's soft curls.

"Me too I need to stop at Wallie Mart" Melody chimed in as she pressed her index finger on her chin in thought.

"Look at us all Grown with responsibilities" Tia giggled which made us all laugh and Bella threw a pillow at her.

"Don't be throwing stuff at me" Tia said sounding childish as she threw the pillow back at Bella.

"Y'all are some kids" I said getting up putting Britney in her bassinet. I went back to my seat on the bed and a pillow came in contact with my face.

"Tia I'm bout to whoop yo ass" I laughed smacking the pillow at her head she balled up on the bed I stood up smacking her everywhere with it.

"Nah got that ass" I yelled and we both died laughing as I collapsed on top of her. After our laughing ceased she sat upright and I sat on her lap she wrapped her arms around me.

"So we gone settle the kids up and blow this joint or....?" I asked.

"I don't smoke" Melody scrunched up her face Tia and I bust out laughing.

"Melody I meant leave" I said and she laughed.

"Alright we can saddle the babies up where we going first?" Bella asked pulling down her gray sweater, she still had her pregnancy belly going on.

I got off Tia lap and made my way to Kodi who was asleep in her car seat on the floor. I strapped the straps and that woke her up. She started fussing cries from being woken up she such a cranky baby when she wake up. She started speaking her baby talk to me and I smiled.