05

Kali Michelle Willow

"Are you on your way or not because I can get somebody else it don't fucking matter?" I said in my phone to Amir I just finished my second day of training at the hospital

"Baby I'm on my way calm down you coming at daddy all reckless" he said laughing.

"Just get here" I said then hung up.

I walked to the vending machines getting me two bags of cheetos and a bag of hot cheetos for Amir, bottle of water and candy. I sat in the waiting room for about ten minutes then Amir appeared looking good in green cargo shorts, a gray true religion hoodie and grey and white jordan 12s.

He looked around for me and spotted me smiling I smiled back at my cute baby

He looked around for me and spotted me smiling I smiled back at my cute baby. I grabbed my snacks and water up walking up to him. I looked up and he kissed me on the lips.

"You look cute in yo scrubs" he said as we held hands walking out the hospital.

"I know you ain't gotta tell me nothing" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Look at you tryna be cocky" He said pushing me against his car. He looked down at me biting his bottom lip.

"All that mess you was talking on the phone nephew" he said squeezing my waist.

"Yup and I can back it up too" I told him he brought his hand down and into my pants I gasp. He fished his hands in my underwear near my warmth and slowly stroked my clit.

"Ah" I moan and he kept with that slow pace.

"Baby" I said gripping his arms on the verge of reaching euphoria I don't care about people being able to see us. As soon as I was about to cum he took his hand out licking his fingers.

"Baby" I whined and he laughed opening my door I pushed him taking my seat with my arms crossed over my chest. Amir closed the door and got in the driver seat. He starts the car and place his hand on my thigh I smack it away.