02

Amir Royal August

Amir Royal August

"Hey, Royal" I hear a feminine voice and look up and it's this bitch Nesha.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath. I keep my cool keeping my arms around Kali.

"Sup" I nodded about to walk away with Kali to avoid this shit cause she aint bout to disrespect Kali in front of me or at all for that matter.

"Oh hey Kenya" Nesha say knowing damn well her name Kali.

"Its Kali" Kali said annoyance all in her voice.

Shit!

"Yeah but Royal I had fun last night" she smiled at me and I cut my eyes at her.

This bitch man.

I open my mouth to say something but Kali yanked herself from me and stepped to Nesha.

"I advise you and your nappy head mini mes gone bout y'all business before I beat every single one of y'all asses in this Macy's bitch I swear to God I won't hesitate to snatched that nasty ass red out your fucking hair now get the fuck out me and my man face and don't you ever disrespect me bitch" Kali said her fist ready to swing Nesha laughed her and her girls walked on.

"Bab-" I tried to grab for her but she turned around to me with a mug. Damn we was just happy hoes always fucking up shit not knowing they place!

"You didn't sleep with her right?" she asked chewing on her bottom lip.

"Nah baby I wouldn't d-" I tried saying but she cut me off again.

"Good now come on we have to meet them at footlocker and Tia is not cursing me out" she smiled and I intertwined our fingers and bent down kissing her lips she smiled up at me. I swear I love this girl with everything in me. She pulled me out Macy's trailing to Footlocker.

I'm gone get in that bitch Nesha ass.

We got to the footlocker and these lovey dovey ass muh'fuckas hugged up on each other at the shoe rack. I laughed Tia got this nigga Jay pussy whipped like it ain't nothing happy for my nigga though.

"What y'all pussy niggas doing?" I asked walking up to them putting my arm over Kali shoulder.

"Shit I'm bout to get these bitches right here" Jay pointed to black and blue gammas.

"Playing with you fufu ass niggas I busted my shits I need some new ones" Jay added.

"Get that bullshit outta here yo ass can't play I bust yo ass so many times blood it ain't even funny" I laughed and I could see Kali laughing.