23

Kali Michelle Willow

"I need to go back black Bella" I said as I walked in Bella and Quincy apartment.

"You can't take red" she laughed.

"My roots growing back anyhow" I said following her to the kitchen.

"Hey Quincy" I gave him a side hug as he held Britney feeding her a bottle.

"Wassup doe, where you coming from?" he asked.

"School, I cannot wait to graduate" I told him feeling like back in my senior year when I couldn't wait to graduate.

"I can't wait for the graduation you know I'm going crazy" he did a little two step trying to dance showing his excitement.

Quincy has this theory that he gone get up and dance down the walkway when they call my name screaming shit he ain't come up with yet. He think it's support I think it's embarrassing me.

"You are not" I told him being very serious.

"Then me and Britney gone hop on stage killing the nae nae" he said trying to 'Nae Nae' with Britney in his arms. Don't get me wrong Quincy can dance but he ain't embarrassing me.

"Britney I feel so sorry for you having Quincy as your daddy" I cooed to her and Bella bust out laughing.

"Leave my babies alone" She laughed.

"Something is wrong with you people" I mumbled not thinking they could hear me.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me" Quincy smiled letting his dimples press in both cheeks so deep, his perfect white teeth shine and his eyes beemed with love as he directed his smile towards Bella.

"I know ain't nothing wrong with my baby" Bella said going over to Quincy getting on her tippy toes kissing his lips. I smiled at the sight of the beautiful family.

"Alright let me get out y'all way and get my baby from these fumes" Quincy said fanning his hand around.

"She ain't even mix the dye yet" I said looking confused.

"I know I'm talking about y'all two lil thots" he said laughing as he exit the kitchen.

"I can't stand you" I said laughing both Bella and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You ain't gotta stand me it's seats in the kitchen" he yelled.

"I can't stand yo baby daddy" I told her as I sat next to her at the kitchen table. She was mixing the dye.

"I can't either but I love him though" she cheesed showing her little dimple in her cheek.

"It's crazy how you just realize how much you love a person" I sigh and she nodded.

"How you realize you loved Amir?" Bella asked and I smiled.

"What got me was the way he cared for me and my well-being, he always made me feel and made sure I was safe, the way he look at me makes me still melt when he first told me he loved me my heart burst and every part of me got a tingling sensation and I was completely warm" I closed my eyes smiling getting that feeling just thinking about him.