19

Amir Royal August

[two months in a coma]

(Meeting Her)

"My nigga y'all know I'm the coldest in the field and on the court" I told my niggas Duce, Blac, Jay, Roc and EJ as we sat in the lunchroom

"Nigga I bust yo ass yesterday and you missed ya free throw last week" EJ said making everybody laugh.

"That's beside the point my nigga" I said laughing.

"Hey baby" I felt somebody arms wrap around my neck and a kiss on my neck.

"Wassup baby" I brought my leg out the bench letting her get between my legs.

"I missed you" Carmen said pecking my lips.

"I know you always missing a nigga" I chuckled. Carmen is a girl I fuck from time to time nothing official.

"You coming over tonight?" she asked looking up at me.

"Yeah ima slide through ya momma ain't gone be there?" I cocked my left eyebrow looking down at her.

"Nope got the place all to ourselves" she smirked. Carmen a light skin girl, pink juicy lips, big ass and small waist. Pretty in the face too. I nodded then turned my head to the right hearing Jay call my name.

"Yo"

"My nigga" Jay said turning his head towards the door of the cafeteria.

I looked that way and this short girl with black hair that came almost to her ass. She was brown-skin, beautiful face, small waist and nice eyes. She was smiling with her friend and her smile was so beautiful and she was just beautiful period.

My dick twitched just looking at her she looked at me for a moment then went back to talking to her friend and laughing. I stood up getting out my seat.

"Where you going?" Carmen asked I looked down at her.

"Somewhere you not" and with that I made my way over to the beautiful girl that got a nigga attention. I don't even know why but something attracted me to her in a way I ain't never been attracted to a girl I mean I still wanna fuck I'm only 15. I approached her, her and her friend back towards me.

"Excuse me ladies how y'all doing?" I asked and she turned around my eyes staring into her brown ones. She blushed then looked at her friend then back to me.

"I'm Amir what's yo name baby girl?" I asked her licking my lips.

"Kali" she said chewing on her bottom lip. My dick instantly got a tingle.

"Well Kali I just wanna let you know you beautiful ass hell and you caught my eye" I said stepping forward.

"Thank you but Oh really?" she smirked.

"Most definitely you got a phone number I can use?" I asked looking down at her biting my lips. She looked at me innocently and shook her head yes.

"Put ya number in my phone then baby girl" I took my phone out my pocket holding it out for her.

"I don't think ya girlfriend would like that" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"What girlfriend?" I asked. She nodded her head to my table and I turned seeing Carmen staring us down with a mean mug on her face.

"That ain't my girl" I said honestly.

"Well she must think so and I'm not for the drama but it was nice meeting you Amir see you around" she said and turned around walking away leaving me hanging.

Did she just reject me?

(I Love You)

"Just come with me I always wanted to do this, please" she begged me. I sigh looking down at her beautiful face. It was after my football game I was in my uniform and she was in her cheerleading uniform it was around 10 o'clock at night.

"Don't be asking me to wash your hair after either" I stated as she pulled me to the middle of the field and we laid on our backs on the grass. She intertwined our hands as we stare up at the stars.

"You know when I was young my grandma told me if you wish upon a star that it'll come true so every night when I was a little girl I would lay in the grass in my backyard wishing for my prince to sweep me up but when it didn't come true I stopped wishing but now I'm thinking maybe my wish did come true........with you" Kali stated and I turned my head looking at her as she smiled staring up at the stars. She look so beautiful and I can't believe I got her we been together for four months now and I ain't gone lie she got a nigga gone...already.

"Amir what's one thing you would wish for?" she asked turning her head looking at me. I didn't even have to think about what I would wish for because I already knew.

"I would bring back my grandma" I said turning my head to the stars.

"She taught me everything I mean my moms was there but I just always wanted to be with my grandma she was fun and funny as hell, she always told me I could do anything and she made me believe in myself I mean when I was at my lowest points she was right there making me some peach cobler and french vanilla ice cream telling me how no matter what she would be proud of me because she knew I was smart enough to make the right decisions" I smiled thinking of my grandma Sheila. My moms momma. I felt comfortable enough somehow to open up to her.

"She would have loved you I just know it" I told her facing her as she looked at me staring in my eyes.

"I love you" I said without thinking this is the first time I said I love you to her.

"I-I love you too" she said as I pulled her close kissing her lips.

*_________*