♡2♡

Jack's POV

"Jack wake upppp" I heard a sweet and memorable voice say. I groan turning over making the person fall with a large thud. "Stop being a dick and get up!" I'm still half asleep to realize who it is. "Don't you love me..." My head shot up from my pillow. I knew that voice. Zach. I felt my eyes start to tear up.

"Aw don't cry Jacky" he said giggling standing up. God he's so cute. He walks over to the bed and wraps his arms around me holding me tight.

"I-I missed you" I say holding back tears. "I missed you too Jacky." After a while he lets go and I whine.

Why can't he hold me like that forever?

Zach's my best friend and I have never met anyone to give me more comfort, well besides my family.

"I'm gonna go tell Daniel you're up" he says with a warm smile spread across his face.

I groan at the sound of his name. I lay back down staring at the ceiling.

Why can't Zach not bring him everywhere he goes.

I hear footsteps come up. "Hey bub" I look to see Corbyn from the side of my eye. I smile and he comes to lay next to me.

"How you feeling?" Jack says simply.

"I'm pretty good, how about y-"

"Dude I fucking missed you! Thats all you say!Not 'Hey bean, I love you so much! Yet if I was Zach you pratically want to make out with me!"

Jack looks around frantically making sure Zach was no where near when that was said.

I blush beat red at his comment. He smirks "You tell him how much you lo-" I slap his arm.

"Shut up."

I get up from the bed and walk over to my closet. Corbyn leaves the room to let me change and I strip from my clothes.

I hear the door open. "Jack what do you want to e- OH MY GOD!" Zach says covering his eyes and shutting the door.

I've never felt so embarresed in my life. I could feel my face burning up. I change as fast as I can.

I walk over to the door and open it slowly.

"Um, um w-what do y-you want to e-eat" Zach says avoiding all eye contact. His cheeks were a lot redder than normal.

"Whatever you have is fine with me" he nods and heads for the stairs. I grab his wrist.

"Did you like what you saw?"

I see his face turn even redder he was like a cherry. "S-s-stop!" I chuckle at his reaction. I don't actually wanna know what he thought, I just like teasing him.

We both walk down the stairs and take a seat at the table. I sit next to Jonah who is on his phone drinking his signiture coffee.

I don't get why he likes it so much, he drinks like 10 cups a day.

I see Zach walk over to Daniel who is at the stove. Zach wraps his arms around his waist and kisses his neck.

Daniel flinches a bit.

I mentally gag at the scene. I know its not the best thing to do when its your best friend, but I just don't like how Daniel has him and well...I don't.

Daniel brings the food over and smiles at me. I nervously smile back trying to hide my jealousy. I grab my fork and dig into the pancakes and bacon.

Daniel and Zach finish before me and they stand up from their seats heading for the stairs. In the process Daniel lifts Zach up bridal style and carries him up the stairs.

The younger lets out the cutest giggle that makes Jack's heart skip a beat.

"They're gonna fuck and we're all gonna hear it and puke." Jonah and Corbyn laugh.

"No need to be jealous Jack" I hear Corbyn say and kick him in the balls under the table. "Oof" he says grabbing his dick.

Jonah laughs so hard he spits out his coffee. I start to quietly chuckle at the scene I just made.

"He's right though Jack, if you love him tell him," Jonah says wiping the coffee off his lips and cheeks.

"I don't like Zach for the millionth time!"

Jonah and Corbyn look at eachother and roll there eyes jokingly, "Yeah, sure you don't" they say and walk over to the sink to put their plates away.

They both head upstairs, probably to talk to their girlfriends.

Then there's me.

I don't have anyone. I'm single and alone it's a bit depressing, but I try my best to ignore my sadness.

I get up and head toward my room. I open the door to see Daniel grinding ontop of Zach.

"What the fuck!" I say anger in my tone. They both fly back from one another.

"Why are you in my room!" I say annoyed.

"This isn't your room this is mine" Daniel says as Zach is still beneath him. Their hips stuck together like glue.

"No Daniel, this is my room. Look at the sheets." He looks at them for a second then back at me.

"Oh...sorry," I roll my eyes not even looking at Zach.

They both walk out hand and hand.

As soon as I shut my door I hear a loud bang against the wall in the hallways. Faint moans suddenly coming from Zach as it goes throughout the whole house.

Animals I swear.

-------------------

Someones jealous ;))

What did you think of this chapter?!

~ AJ

Next Update: ♡11/22/18♡