✩22✩

Zach's Pov

Daniel and I are finising up the food, while I don't know what Jack, Corbyn, and Jonah are doing. They have been gone for a while and I'm starting to get worried. I go to my phone and find his contact name.

Me: Hey, we are almost done cooking, where are you?

I wait for his response a bit anxious. "Zach wanna go shop for desert?" I nod and we both head for the door. "Wait, did you turn off the stove?" "Yeah," he better have. We head down the street and to the only store open on Christmas.

We hop out and head into the store. I grab a cart while Daniel walks into some ailes. I catch up with him and he starts to put things in. "Apple juice? Why do we need that?" "Oh we don't, I do" he says with a smile and keeps going. I roll my eyes and find cake batter and icing.

Once we are done we hed over to the cash register. The line went all through the entire store. "Um Daniel, how are we supposed to make it in time before our parents come?" "Thats a good question.." he says sighing. We wait for a while just talking and laughing, mostly at Daniel making horrible pickup lines.

"I'm not drunk honey, I'm just intoxicated by you" he says with a wink. "Oh my god that was so bad, stoppp" I say laughing. "If your bacon? Wanna strip." Some people eye us at that one. "Daniel!" I say hitting his arm. He just chuckles. I kind of miss this, just him and I hanging out. I mean I know I still love Jack, but I just still have a soft spot for Daniel.

I feel my phone vibrate.

Noodles <3: We are on our way home baby

Me: Okay, Daniel and I are at the supermarket. Be there soon <3

Seen 2:23

We make it too the cash register with enough time to spare for baking. "You guys are a cute couple" the cashier woman says. I blush at her words Daniel begins to say something, but I stop him. I don't know why I didn't deny it..do I still love Daniel?

She hands us our bags and we rush to the car. I look out the window trying to understand my feelings for Jack and Daniel. "Zach you okay?" I nod with a forced smile. "Whats actually wrong." he knows me too well. "I don't know how to say this..I-" "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I just want to make sure your okay" he rests his hnd on my thigh, and moves his hand in a circular motion, soothing me.

We stop at a red light and he removes his hand and puts it back onto the wheel. I don't know why, but I just had the erge. I lean over the councle, Daniel looks at me confused. I rest one of my hands on his cheek and peck my lips to his.

Nothing I felt n- He attaches our lips back together. One side of me is telling me to keep going, yet another side is telling me I have Jack. I don't know which side to listen to, so I just relax and find out what happens next.

------------------------------------------------------

Trash, Trash, Trash. I think this is mostly horrible because I am trying to finish it up. The next chapter is interesting I swear it.

~ AJ