♡3♡

WARNING: LIGHT SMUT!

-----------------------

Zach's POV

He starts kissing up my neck and to my jaw. When he gets to my lips he smashes them against mine. I kiss him back hungrily. He starts to move from beside me and stradle me. I feel our crotches touch and he starts grinding making me let out a soft moan.

He moves his tounge into my mouth and it searches every part while our tongues fight for dominance. Daniel always winning.

He breaks our kiss for a few seconds to remove his shirt. I bite my lip as I look him up and down. I lightly trace my hand along his beautiful abs.

He smirks and gets back on top of me. He moves his cold hands under my shirt making me shiver from his touch.

He moves my shirt up higher slipping it off smoothly and starts to kiss down my neck. He kisses up and down until he finds my sweet spot.

I slightly moan "D-daniel~ngh" he reaches my sweet spot and I start to moan louder.

He bites and sucks constantly on that one spot driving me insane.

My breathing picks up as he moves down to my chest and my stomach. "Your beautiful" he says making me blush hard.

He moves his hands down to the hem of my pants and lightly pulls looking up at me for consent. I nod vigoursly wanting him to keep going.

He removes my pants and goes back to kissing me.

He begins to palm me through my boxers. "ngh~k-keep going" He stops kissing me and rests his head by my ear I feel his hot breath against it.

"Do you want Daddy to please you" I almost cringe at the name, but its Daniel. He usually gets kinky when we are this intimate.

"Yes Daddy" I say cringing in my head.

He smirks and goes back down to my dick. He removes my boxers and my member pops out.

I see him lick his lips. I through my head back with a moan as I feel his warm tongue make contact with my tip.

He starts to move around it until putting me halfway in. He bobs his head up and down making me softly moan.

He realses me and pumps me with his hands before putting me back inside him whole.

I look up to see his blue ocean eyes staring back at me. I could feel heat rush to my cheeks.

He starts moving his head faster making me let out a louder moan and throw my head back farther. "D-Daniel...I-Im...I-Im gonna-" before I could finish I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all.

He came up to me to kiss my lips, they tasted salty. Tasting myself felt a bit weird.

He grabbed my boxers off the floor and handed them to me. I smiled.

I"ve never sucked dick before and Daniel knows so he only does me so that I can learn. He really is the sweetest thing.

He grabs his shirt and puts it on. I grab mine and do the same. We both head for the door and walk down to the kitchen to see Jack on his phone.

He looks up at us and rolls his eyes.

What's his problem?

Jack's POV

I look up from my phone to see Daniel and Zach holding hands. I roll my eyes.

I could literally hear the from down here. Disgusting. Yet, I wanted to be in Daniel's place.

I look once more to see Zach and Daniel talking, then Daniel kisses Zach on the cheek and heads for the front door.

Zach walks over to me and sits down. I avert my eyes back to my phone. "Whats your problem Jack?" I look at him suprised.

"What do you mean?"

"You keep eyeing me and Daniel with weird glares, and scowling at us. So, whats your problem? Do you not like us tog-"

"I do, I'm just-"

"On your man period" I hear Corbyn say and I turn around and give him a death glare.

"No, I'm just a bit upset and I'm taking it out on you. I'm sorry I-I support you." I say with a fake smile. He smiles back.

If only he knew how much he mean't to me. I feel my phone buzz and I see its 'Gabbie' I get up from my chair and head to the couch in the living room and take a seat.

"Hey Gabbie"

"Hey Jack! How are you!" she says in a cheerful voice.

"Okay, I guess"

"Whats wrong" she says concerned.

"Nothing, so what are you doing?"

"I'm just out with Tate and Christina. Wanna come meet up with us and bring the boys?!" she says excitidly.

"Yeah sure why not. I have a boring ass life anyway" I say laughing. She laughs with me.

"Yeah you got that right." I fake gasp at her.

"Kiddinggggg. Maybe. Kinda. I don't know."

"I know your kidding. I'll meet you..."

"Oh! Ice cream parler on limelight road!"

"Okay, meet you there."

"I lov-" I hang up and realize I cut her off. Maybe she was gona tease me or something.

I head back into the kitchen and tell the rest of the boys. We all hurry upsatirs to get ready.

Corbyn, Jonah and I are still waiting for Zach after 15 minutes. "Zach! Hurry the fuck up! You take too long trying to do your pretty ass hair!"

"Pretty, huh?" Corbyn says with a smirk I roll my eyes.

"Stop trying to get me-" I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I see Zach in white skinny ripped jeans and a big blue sweatshirt.

I blush at his outfit. I never knew someone could be so cute in huge clothes. He walks over to me and smirks. "I guess someone enjoys my outfit" he says making a turn.

I snap out of my daze and look down. "Lets go" I say heading for the door.

"Wait! What about Daniel!" I stop in my steps and my jaw clench.

"He'll meet us there" I lie.

I don't know why I did, but I lied. For the first time in years I lied to Zach, and all for what because of a stupid crush.

------------------------

This got intense!

~ AJ

Next Update: ♡11/22/18♡