✩21✩

Zach's Pov

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. I love how everyone can get together and just be happy. For me though, I like the presents. I bet many kids in this word can agree with me no matter hjow hard our parents try to convince us its not all about whats under the tree.

I mean they are half right. "I....Don't want a lot for Christmas," I start to sing while taking out pots and pans getting ready to cook. "There is just one thing I..neeeed" I look at all of my materials set out on the counter. 

"I don't care about the presentsss, jkkk yes I doooo" I start to laugh at my own joke. "underneathh the christmas tree...I just want you for my owwn" I look into the fridge to grab the eggs and bacon. I feel arms wrap around my waist "More than you could ever know.." I turn around to make eye contact with Jack.

"Make my wish come trueee" I wrap my arms around his neck while he rests his hands on both sides of my waist. "All I want for Christmas issssssssss..." he says softly "yo-" I cut him off "FOODDDDDDD" he scofs and rolls his eyes at my answer.

"What! Its true!" I say opening up the eggs and begining to crack them in a bowl. "Your crazy" he says taking a seat at the counter. "So your not gonna help me cook?" he shakes his head no and smiles innocently. "Lazy ass" I roll my eyes jokingly and turn toward the cabinets again and grab a pan spray. Well try to. I go on my tippy toes and reach as far as I can, yet I still can't reach it. 

"Jackkk, help me" I say in a whinny tone. He just chuckles and sits their watching in amussment. "Pleasee," he gets up from his chair. Yes! He reaches up toward the can and pushes it back farther. "You jerk!" I say slapping his shoulder. "This isn't funny! I know I'm short!" he just laughs at my misfortune.

"Jack!" he tries to steady his  laughter. "Okay, okay I will get the can for you if.." he says moving closer to me. He grabs my waist and our chest touch. "You kiss me" I start to heat up. "I'm not kissing you after what you just did asshole!" "You won't get the can until I get my kiss" Ugh! He is so annoying, but cute- No stop he is annoying right now!

I see a hand reach up and grab the spray for me. I smile with with joy. I turn to see Daniel holding the cann out for me to grab. I take it and hug him tight. "Thank you!" He smiles hsi genuine smile and hugs me back. Jack rolls his eyes and goes back to take a seat.

I let go of Daniel and smirk at Jack. "No need to be jealous" he scoffs. "I'm not jealous Z," "Um yes you are." I say spraying the pan and dumping the eggs in. Daniel starts to cutt up the cheesse. In the meantime I spary another pan and put the bacon in.  Jack walks up the stairs obviously pissed.

I still begin to cook not having a care in the world for hsi feelings. I know he loves me, and I'm sure he knows I love him too. Right?

Jack's POV

I head upstairs and look on my phone searching for places Zacha dn I could go for his Christmas present. I thought of decorating the backyard with white lights over the pool, but then I thought maybe we shoudl travel somewhere.

He and Daniel were cooking downstairs so that gives me anough time to find a place. I head over to Jonah and Corbyn's room and they are sitting on their beds with thier celephone sin hand. "Hey guys, I need your help with something"

They look up from their screens and motion for me to take a seat with them. I walk over to one of their beds and take a seat. "Okay so for Zach's christmas present I was going to take us somewhere..I just don't know where-" "A hotel" Jonah says with a smirk. "Thats actually a great idea!" Corbyn furrows his eyebrows, "Yeah sure, if you want him to think you want him for sex."

I start to heat up from his words. "Oh right.." Corbyn and Jonah look at me funny. "Were you planning on..?" "What no! I just want today to be meaningful to him and I" they nod with a smile on their face. "Why not go to the park! We can decorate that and you guys can do something else for a while" Jonah says.

"That could be cool, you in?" Corbyn asks. "Yeah definetly." "Okay lets get to work."

-----------------------------------

Welp. Sorry for this short updates! I know I was supposed to finsh this book yesterday, but I fell asleep! Its almost done <3

~ AJ