✵12✵

They move back up to kiss me one more time as we share my cum between one another and thats when I finally open my eyes to see...

-----------------------

Zach's POV

I see Daniel look up at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He smirks at me and crawls up toward me pecking my lips.

I don't feel the spark like I used to with Daniel anymore...its like my feelings got put on hold for someone else...

Daniel gets off me and heads to the bathroom.

I just sit there contemplating what to tell him. He comes back 10 minutes later in a sexy outfit and nice hair-do. I can't resist, I go up to him and slam him against the wall.

"Baby not now, later okay?"

I whine and get off him. I head for the door and he grabs my wrist. I smirk. He pecks my cheek.

I groan "Your such a turn offfff" I say rolling my eyes jokingly. He laughs "Sorry baby, I'll make it up to you." I smile and head out the door.

I walk down the stairs when I see Corbyn with a girl who has short brown hair.

"Corbs? Whos-"

"Surprise!" the girl says as she turns around to face me.

I almost scream.

I run over to her and hug her so tight almost knocking us both over.

"CHRISTINA! I MISSED Y-YOU SO MUCH!" I say with tears rolling down my cheeks. Not tears of saddness, but tears of joy.

I have never been more happy to see someone in my life. Well, but then there's Jack...

I finnally have someone to talk to. Someone who gets me. "Aw I missed you to Zay" she says running her hand on the back of my head through my hair.

I smile and cry for a while till I sit up and see a jealous Corbyn. "Yea, thats right Corbs. Shes mine" I say with a smirk holding her around her waist tight.

I feel her slowly get out of my grasp. "Sorry Zay...this one will awalys have my heart." I feel a ping in my heart.

I thought friendship came first? Eh, whatever at least I still hav-

I see Jack walk down the stairs with Gabbie his hand around her waist. She is in short shorts and a tank top tucked in. Jack wearing nothing but a shirt and boxers.

Now, I really feel a ping in my heart, that actually means something.

I have never felt this before when Jack brought girls home...so why now?

We all sit down at the table while Christina makes breakfast like usual. I hear gigling from a girl and Jonah comes down with her in her arms.

Tate.

I've always adored Tate, her style was always amazing and I kind of always wnated to dress like her. I guess I may have a feminine side to me, but I try to hide it as much as possible.

I don't know what the fans and others may think of me.

Daniel places a plate in front of me and I smile. I see Jack and Gabbie gigling constently.

Like what the fuck could be so funny! Ughhh like literally before a few days ago you were into me, you tried to get with me.

You tried to get into my pants you dick!

I turn and try to eat. Daniel rubbing my back in a smooth circular motion. He must know something is wrong.

I don't want to tell him, because this could definetly wreck our relationship more than I ever thought could.

Jack was always my first...but that was before I fell for Daniel.

Am I starting to fall hard for him again?

I have to choose, I can't just use them both. I need to choose.

---------------------

Next Update: ✵12/8/18✵

Sorry for thsi horrible chapter, I just really wanted to post. It will get interesting next chapter I promise! ;))

~ AJ