✵20✵

This is a hugeee time skip from Zach's Birthday to Christmas Eve because we need a Christmas chapter! Also..might be smut ;))

------------------

Jack's POV

I'm lying in bed with my arm around Zach. I hear his soft snores come from his soft lips. He really is adorable.

I turn over a bit and check the time. In red letter on the clock reads 4:29 am. I've never woken up this early. Maybe I can go and buy Zach a gift!

I fling the covers from off me and a bit off Zach, he shivers a bit from the cold air touching his skin.

I remove my arm from his body. "Jack..." he says groaning and turning over.

"Go back to sleep baby," he shakes his head no and sits up a bit.

"Where are you going...its so early..."

"I know baby, I'll be back soon don't worry, the next time you wake up I'll be holding you in my arms. Promise," He lightly smiles and rests his head back down on one of my pillows.

I head to my closet and grab a shirt and sweatpants, not caring about what I look like today.

I put a beanie on my head to cover my messy hair, and grab my phone from off my charger. I head downstairs carefully trying not to wake up any of the other boys plus Christina.

I head towards the front door and open it. I lock the door behind me and walk down the sidewalk into town.

There were a lot mor epeople than I thought, but I guess since its Chritmas Eve it would make sense.

I go to starbucks and order a caramel frappe. I take a seat at a table and wait for my name to be called.

I start to think about what Zach might want for Christmas, he was never really big on huge gifts, or really expensive things.

I think about asking Danile since they dated for almost a year, but that would be awkward since I kind of took Zach away from him. He says it was never my fault, yet deep down I know he is blaming me.

The door opens and an automatic reflex all people have is to look at where the noise is coming from.

I turn and look wishing I never did. I see Gabbie walk in and I scooth down a bit hiding myself from her.

I see her holding hands with another guy.

I don't know why my heart aches from the sight, but it does. I watch them talk and giggle at one another. This is making me sick.

"Jack!" I hear one of the barristas say. I get up fast and leave.

I knew I still had feelings for Gabbie, and I knew I love Zach, but-

Wait love? I love Zach?

Zach and I have never said those eight letters toward eachother yet, well meaningfully. All we've done is hook up. Are we even dating? These thoughts run through my head like crazy.

I start to head back home. I open the door and head up the stairs quietly still knowing the boys and Christina are possibly asleep. I open my door and see a sleepig Zach. I smile and head over to the other side. I lye down next to him and wrap my arm around his chest. "You kept your promise.." he says in a groggily voice with hie eyes still shut.

"Yes I did baby," I feel him flip over and he snuggles into my chest. I wrap both of my arms around him. I kiss his messy hair "I love you Zach" I whisper in his ear waiting for a response. I'm probably not going to get one, but I hope he heard. I shut my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

I have the perfect gift for Zach.

---------------------------

Haha yea, no smut this chapter :)) This is like trash I'm so sorry!! It's gonna get better trust me!

~ AJ