✵16✵

Jack's POV

Daniel and Zach have been really depressed lately. I've been comforting Zach after their breakup and Daniel is being comforted by Corbyn most the time, and others by Jonah.

I feel like this is all my fault.

If I hadn't just kept my feeling hidden they wouldn't be in this situation.

I head down the stairs and toward the kicthen I see Zach on his phone with his airpods in playing fortnite.

Of course.

I walk up behind him "Boo!" I say loud as I remove one of his airpods in his ear. He jumps a bit and removes the other one.

I give him the one I took out his ear.

"You scared the shit out of me you babboon!" I chuckle at the name he called me.

"That was the point cutie" Crap wrong choice of words.

I walk past him and toward one of the cabinents. Zach does the same looking for the poptart box.

He sees it on the high shelf and climbs on the counter. I watch him grab it and he moves his foot down and almost falls off balance.

I rush behind him and hold him.

"You okay?" I say shutting my eyes of releaf. "

"Y-yea" I let go of him and he goes toward the microwave and heats one of them up.

He grabs it out from the micro and heads toward his room. Things have gotten a bit awkward between us as well.

I feel my phone buz in my pants. I see the ID caller and its Gabbie I pick it up even though I wish I didn't.

"Hey Jacky!" she says happily.

"Hey Gabbs, whats up?" I say taking a seat on one of the highchairs grabbing an apple off table.

"Nothing, pretty bored. Thats why I called you!"

"Oh ok," I say taking a small bite from the fruit.

"Do you wanna go grab some ice cream with me?"

I mean I don't, but it might be good for me. It will keep my mind off Zach for a bit.

"Yeah sure" "

"Okay see you soon!" she says before hanging up, I sigh soon after.

I've made a big mistake.

I feel my phone buzz once more showing an instagram notification from Daniel's account...

Liked by jonahmarais and corbynbesson and 780,927 others

seaveydaniel I'll always love you, even though you're no longer mine.

Commnets (20,359)

Zanielshipper OMG NO! I'M CRYING!

Jacharyislife I ship Jachary, but like I'm so sad rn!
------ (120 replies)

corbynbesson I'm gonna miss zaniel
------- (2,001 replies)

jonahmarais Bye zaniel :(

zachswife Jack probably did this

averysmirks zachswife Hush your mouth, you know nothing. For all we know Jack had nothing to do with this so back the fuck up before I throw hands.
------- Replies (20,020)
jackaverymusic liked this comment.

5 minutes ago

I sigh trying not to cry letting all the hate I'm feeling toward myself show.

I head upstairs and get dressed to go hand out with Gabbie. I really like her she is sweet and funny and has curly hair like me.

To be honest we look more like siblings, which is probably why the fans didn't ship us at first...and kinda still don't.

I head out grabbing my phone and car keys when I am stopped by someone lightly holding onto my wrist.

I turn to see Zach looking away from me with very red cheeks and puffy eyes.

He was crying.

I grab him and pull him into a hug. He moves from my grasp and smashes his lips against mine move me back against the front door closing it shut.

I am in shock. What about Daniel?

I can't give up this oppurtunity though, no matter how wrong it may be. I kiss him back fliping us around.

He moves my hands down toward his waist and near his ass toward the back of his thigh. I lift him up and he wraps his legs around my waist our lips still connected.

This boy is my everything.

So why am I taking advantage of his emotions?

------------------

Next Update: ✵???✵

Yay we finally have Jachary, I knew Zach was going to come around!! I still miss Zaniel so fuck you as well Zach, but I also love you lol

~ AJ