♡7♡

Jack's POV

I wake up to a bright light in my eye. I groan.

"GET UP JACK!" I hear Corbyn say and I groan again turning over, my whole face going into the pillow.

"Jackkkkk"

"Leave. Me. Alone!"

"Damn, we got a cranky bitch."

"Shut up and leave!" I say as I grab my other pillow slamming it against the back of my head.

"Fine, but Gabbie is downstairs waiting for youuu" I look at him from the cornor of my eye.

This bitch was smirking, I'm gonna kill him.

"Fine."

"Get dressed, look presentable, we don't want you scaring her off." I get up as Corbyn leaves shutting the door behind him.

I hear faint voices downstairs as I get ready.

I leave my room and head downstairs to see Gabbie in a nice dress. I blush at her apperance.

"H-hi Jack" she says with a priceless smile.

"H-hey Gabbie...You um you look nice" she looks down and I can see a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Thanks, its a date after all gotta look nice" she looks up and smiles.

"A wha-"

"TIME TO GO GUYS! DON'T WANNA BE LATE!" Jonah says dragging me down the stairs and pulling me outside, while Corbyn takes Gabbie's hand and gently moves her out the door.

These son's of a bitches set me up!

Before I could protest the door gets slammed in our faces. I sigh and turn to Gabbie.

Her expression changes from how it was when I first saw her, she seems a bit sad.

I try and play it off "You ready?" I say intertwining our hands together.

"Y-yeah" she says and we both walk down the street to a nice resturant.

*Time skip: Brought to you by Daniel's voice cracks*

I get home and shut the door. That date wasn't actually bad, we talked and laughed the whole time.

I have never had so much fun with anyone...well besides Zach. I don't know what I want anymore.

Am I in love with my two best friends?

Zach's POV

I couldn't help, but think about Jack. Why am I thinking about him I don't know. Do I want to stop...thats a good question. I hear footsteps come toward my door, then a knock.

"Come in" the door opens revealing Jack and my heart beats fast.

What the fuck Zach! Get it together! One you have a boyfriend! Two he is your best friend!

"Hey Zach, just wanted to tell you that dinner is in the fridge..." he says with a smile and I feel my heart melt.

I wanna keep and hold that smil- ZACH STOP!

"You okay Zach?" he says with a concerned face. I nod too flusterd to say a word.

I need Daniel, and I need him now.

He walks over to me and sits right by me. Our elbows touch and I feel myself shiver at the warmth.

"Whats wrong, I know you to well for you to hide it."

I can't look him in the eye. He's making me feel weird and I hate it...

He leans in and whispers in my ear his warm breath against my ear feels so good. I lightly moan. I close my mouth tight and look down.

I bet my face looks like a fucking tomato. Nice going Zach.

I look at him from the corner of my eye he smirks. I look back down.

He takes his hands and places them on both sides of my face and cups my cheeks.

I look into his deep brown eyes that make me feel weak. He starts to lean in until we are a centimeter apart basically our lips brushing against one another.

He wants me to finish it, but I won't because its wrong. It's extremely wrong.

-----------------

Next Update: ♡11/24/18♡