♡8♡

Zach's POV

Jack cups my cheeks and leans in until his lips are brushing against mine. He wants me to finish it, but its wrong. Extremly wrong.

I push him off me.

"Jack! Stop trying to use me all the time! Its not fair! One I have a boyfriend two we can never be together!" he looks at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean we can n-never be together. What if you b-break up-"

"WE AREN'T JACK!" I am furious with him. How can he be so selfish.

The door opens and revealse Daniel. I walk over to him and grab his wrist and out the door we go.

I leave Jack in shock and on the verge of tears.

A Week Later

I haven't seen Jack in a week. He hasn't gone anywhere he has just been locked up in his room crying non-stop.

I know because the walls are thin and he is right next door. I'm sure the boys have heard him as well.

I really regret turning him down, but I can't break Daniel's heart he is to precious to me.

They both are.

I get up from the couch and head for Jack's room. I knock on his door and wait. I bite my lip a bit nervous.

"Go away!" he says in a monotone voice. I knock again until he gets annoyed.

The door finally opens revealing a shirtless Jack. He looks kinda skinny, his hair is a mess, his eyes are red from crying and he has deep eyebags revealing no sleep.

I didn't know I hurt him that bad.

"H-hey Jack" I say stuttering. "H-Hey Zach." he says mocking me.

I look up at him and glare.

"Your not funny. At all" he slightly chuckles which makes me smile.

"We are all going out to eat and your coming."

"Um no I'm not, so you can g-" he tries to shut the door, but I block it with my foot.

"You're coming."

"Why should I?" That's honestly a good question.

"Um because..." I trail off looking from his eyes to his lips. I know how to make him smile.

I lean in and press my lips against his. Its only a second then I let go and look at him with a smirk.

"You coming or not" he seems in a daze.

"Y-yeah I'm coming!" I knew that would work.

Hopefully no one saw that though. I still love Daniel, but there is something that's different when it comes to Jack.

I head downstairs and tell the guys we are all going out to eat because we haven't hang out as a group in a while.

"Sure I'm down"

"Yeah, why not" Corbyn and Jonah say.

"Of course babe" I feel arms wrap around me and soft lips up against my neck. I shutter from the touch.

The guys start to head for the door.

"Wait! We still have to wait for Jack." they all look at me stunned

"YOU TALKED TO HIM!" they all say at once. I jump back a bit startled.

"Y-yeah just no-" they all rush past me and up the stairs. I swear I have animals as friends instead of humans.

I see Jack coming down the stairs smiling and laughing. I can't believe one small kiss could make him that happy.

l smile at the thought, he really is sweet. Almost like a princess.

What! No no no no no no, t-thats no!

I shake my head then look up to see the guys have already left.

"Hey what the fuck!" An arm wraps around my shoulder. Daniel smiles down at me and I smile back we both walk out toward the car. I want him to hold me forever in his arms.

--------------------

Next Update: ♡ 11/26/18 ♡

(( Sorry for the late update!))