I Got Tagged, Bitches

I have had 7 hours of sleep and I watched Jack Stauber videos so I am feeling weird.

I got tagged by the lovely Irisknowsall thank you very much! I do like the tagging thing, it's fun.

1. I'm thankful for the trilogy of "Through the Anger", a (Maze Runner) Newt X OC. It's really cute and well thought out and it made me want to make my own Next X OC. 10/10, I do recommend.

2. My favorite food is empanadas, especially my mom's homemade ham and cheese ones. I also really enjoy eating anything with potatoes, but gnocchi is amazing!!

3. MahNameIsTaylor

4. snoangel14 <--- she a babe, I love hanging out with her and such a sweetie in my classes.

ianMcFarland <--- my brother from another mother who is legit my bestest best friend and anyone can fight me on that.

ElenaAndDamonLover <--- my child, my favorite child. 

5. Four of the first followers are people I can't associate with, so LuminousMeek aurora-malfoy TheShortyCorgi are my next people.

6. LuluOnFire , I love your Newt X OC, it's so well made. xXMade2LoveXx , your George X OC is so interesting and I love the story that formed and how you worked with the books.

7. Honestly I'm so tired and there's been so much tagging. Anyone can do this.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!