Shower Time (Feferi X Reader)

"Y/n, you would not believe the day t)(at I've )(ad!" I call into the house, my bag thrown on the floor. I take off my boots and my jacket, the gloves and scarf coming off as well. "The seals were so unnaturally rude, I couldn't believe t)(eir potty mouth)(s."

No response; usually by the time I've gotten rid of my layers, I'm surrounded by warmth and a hug, and some soft pets. Instead, the house is warm, there's soft music coming from the radio, and the sound of water pattering down. A shower. I take off my socks and shirt as I walk to the bathroom, the sound of water hitting someone getting louder. Steam erupts from the room, the steaminess making me feel warmer. I take off my jeans and underclothes, Y/n still not noticing that I'm home. I open the shower curtain and hear a shriek.

"Fef, babe, you scared me half to death!" She giggles. She pushes on the place above her heart, trying to calm it down. I slide under the hot water and shiver as it hits my back. She moves to make room, the water still hitting her. After we married, we made sure to find a house with a large shower, since I need to be in the water most days. The warm water is a much better difference than the freezing water I was swimming in earlier today.

"Sorry )(un, I didn't sea you w)(en I got )(ome," I pout. She smiles and kisses me on the forehead. I trill a little, happy to be in my wife's arms. 

"Can you?" Y/n turns her back towards me and passes a bottle of conditioner. It smells like cinnamon, but not too overpowering; just enough to make me think of the human holiday Christmas. I fill my hands with it and start massaging her scalp. She sighs at the touch and I smile. I love making my Y/n happy.

"You didn't greet me at t)(e door."

"Sorry Fef, I was so cold today and I just needed something to make me all warm."

"Understandable! I )(ated swimming today, I felt like I was getting frostbite."

"Aw, is my baby getting all chilly?"

She washes out the conditioner and gestures for me to turn around. I gladly do, I love her hands threading through my hair. It's so nice when we're laying in bed and she braids it without even thinking about it. I melt into her touch as she deftly combs out the knots and lathers it with the calming scent of cinnamon. 

After was wash each other and talk about our day, we get out of the shower and dry out our hair as best we can, my mane of hair becoming so fluffy. She giggles at the volume and I can't help but pepper her face in little kisses; she's just the sweetest thing!

We get into comfortable sweatpants and tee shirts, bras forgotten in the bathroom. Who likes them anyways, they're so uncomfortable. We curl up underneath the many throw blankets in the house and click the television on. 

The house is warm, our bodies are clean, and I'm snuggling up to the greatest woman in the world; what could I ever want more in life?