Berry-Picking (Sollux X Reader X Aradia)

**Found in otpprompts on tumblr. It's almost 1:00 AM over here and tomorrow I have school and rehearsal.
Deity help me.**

"II2 thii2 a common Earth practiice, or are you ju2t weiird?" Sollux mused, examining a red thing. He lifts it up to his red eye and looks for bugs such as roly-polies or ants. After a satisfied inspection, he puts it in his basket. "II don't 2ee any other people doiing thii2."
"That's because other people are boring, my dear little bee," Y/n said. She had two baskets already full of blackberries and wild strawberries. "Besides, think of all the sweet we can tempt Ara with."
"That doe2 2ound niice. A2 long a2 we get two eat them two."
"No shit. C'mon, you're not even down with one basket!" Y/n laughs before taking the half-full basket from the troll boy. He 'begrudgingly' followed, a smile on his face. He loved seeing one of his girls in her element; she just seemed so carefree and happy. He starts picking the raspberries.

"Ara my darling, would you mind picking those blueberries? I know those are Sol's favorite." Y/n smiles over at the blushing burgundy troll. Aradia was helping Y/n with picking around the garden. Due to nice weather and Y/n's care, the bushes have been giving fruit in overflowing amounts.
"0f c0urse, my dear." Aradia picks the blueberries by the handful, soon holding out her skirt to make a little pocket. The warm sun, which the trolls were still not used to, make the girl sweat a little and she tilted her wide-brim hat closet to her. Y/n smiles at the cute picturesque scene of her girlfriend picking the fruits of her labor. She goes up to take the blueberries and kisses her lightly on the cheek. Aradia flushes more brightly.
"Thanks, babe. This will work perfectly!" Y/n skips off to the kitchen shared by the polyamorous group. "Why don't yo hand Sol go on a little excursion, you guys need a little time in the sun."
"0kay!" Aradia messages Sollux and the two go off to explore the large garden and grove by their dream home.

"Y/n, you 2tiill home?"
"Darling, we're back and we g0t a surprise f0r y0u!"
"In the kitchen, loves."

The two walk over excitedly, taking off their slightly muddy shoes by the door. Aradia giggles into her hand as Sollux lifts the surprise with his psiioniics. Before Y/n turns around, Aradia covers her eyes with her warm, grey hands. Y/n makes a little noise of confusion, making Sollux snicker. He places the flowers, full of colors, onto the dinner table.
"Okay, look now."
Y/n opens her eyes and they light up like fire crackers. She gently feels the soft petals of multiple flowers, like red roses, yellow daffodils, and f/c chrysanthemums. She leaps into the arms of her two lovers and kisses them repeatedly.
"They are lovely, I can't wait to place them everywhere!" She squeals. Aradia giggles again and nuzzles into the other girl's back. Sollux hugs her from the front, making Y/n stuck in a troll sandwich.
"Wait wait wait, I got a surprise for you two." She separates herself and goes to the fridge. Aradia shares a look of excitement with Sollux and wait patiently at the dinner table. Aradia starts winding the three colorful flowers together. Y/n places two plates out before laying out berry custard tarts. Aradia makes a noise of happiness and starts eating a strawberry and raspberry covered tart, savoring the sour and sweet mixture. Sollux takes a blackberry and a raspberry tart. Y/n even takes her own and the three sit together as a happy group, enjoying each others company and the delicious taste of sweet cream, flaky crust, and tart berries.

Y/n tucks into the covers of the shared king-size bed. She goes right in the middle, Aradia on her left and Sollux on her right.
"Hey. Tho2e were amaziing, Y/n. Be2t Earth thiing II've ever eaten."
"Yes darling, they were amazing. Y0u are amazing."
"Stop it, I'm blushing almost as red as you, Ara. I just wanted to show that I love you, that's all."
"Well we l0ve y0u t00, my darling."
"We love you very much."
Sollux and Aradia exchange goodnight kisses before kissing Y/n on each cheek and drifting off to sleep.

** Honestly, I am having trouble sleeping and I feel sick and I just needed to do something cute. Made me feel better, besides getting butterflies in my stomach. Personally, I'd love to be in a poly relationship with those two; they have such a pure relationship that seems healthiest out of most of the couples. Also, when Aradia felt only friendship for him later in the comic, Sollux accepted it and continued to be her friend and support her. What a nice fellow. Have a good night/day :o)**