Scömíchè (2)

Mitch's POV

"Welcome to Superfruit! My name is Fred." Scott said cheerily.

"And my name is Roxie, pew, You son of a bitch!" I continued, fake sobbing into my hands at the end.

We both collapsed laughing and then continued filming Superfruit.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna go edit. Wanna go get some dinner afterwards?" Scott asked me once we were done.

"Sure Scottland. Do you want me to see what Kirst, Avi and Kevin are doin?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure Kirstie and Jeremy are going on a date tonight, but if you want to you could call Kevin and Avi and see if they want to go eat somewhere." he said with a sigh.

I looked up at him questioningly before dropping it and just nodding in response.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to the table where my phone was sitting and picked it up. I decide to call Avi first cause he is better about answering than Kevin.

He picked up on the fourth ring, "Hey Mitch, what's up?"

"Oh I was just calling to ask if you and Kevin wanted to go get some dinner in a bit. Were you working out or something?" I asked commenting at the end on his labored breathing.

"What? No I wasn't working out. And just a second let me ask Kevin about dinner." He replied still breathing heavily.

"K." I waited while he talked to Kevin.

I heard something that sounded suspiciously like a kiss before he started talking again, "Yeah, Kevin and I can come. Are Scott and Kirstie coming by any chance?"

"Scott's coming, but apparently Kirst and Jeremy are going on a date so she can't come. Is there by chance anyone at your house that might want to come also? Scott and I would love to meet her." I answered a smirk forming on my lips near the end.

I heard Kevin cackling in the background before Avi replied, "No. No there is not. Text me the place and time?"

"Mhm sureee." I giggled back.

"K, thanks. Bye!" Avi said quickly.

"Bye." The line went dead.

"Rude." I muttered under my breath.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself some water, before going on Twitter. Time to wait for Scott.

Kevin's POV

"Avi." I groaned opening my eyes to the sound of a phone ringing.

"It's mine, just a second." He replied getting up to answer it.

I watched grinning at my sexy boyfriend as he talked to Mitch. It didn't help that he was only wearing boxers.

"Mitch wants to know if we want to get dinner later." He mentioned leaning over to me.

"Sure." I said shrugging, accepting the small kiss I was offered.

"Yeah, Kevin and I can come. Are Scott and Kirstie coming by any chance?" Avi continued.

After a second I saw Avi turn bright red and I started laughing. He's so cute.

Thirty seconds later Avi hung up still bright red.

"Are we gonna tell them at dinner?" I asked becoming serious.

"Only if you want to. I would be fine either way, so it's up to you babe." He replied sweetly.