Going Through It. (9)

Mitch's POV

We couldn't find Avi. He was gone, disappeared.

We looked everywhere and eventually had the service without him.

I still can't believe that Kevin is gone. He had such a great life... It's just so hard for me to believe that he would give up all that.

Of course the whole service I was sobbing, half of the time into Scott's shoulder and the other half just into my hands.

As soon as I got home, I went to my room and collapsed on the bed. Sobs racked my body as Scott tried rubbing comforting circles on my back, but nothing he could do or say could help.

The door bell rang and Scott stood up quickly to go over and open it.

"Oh my- no. Wait really!?" I heard Scott stammering over his words obviously gaping. "Mitch! Mitch! You should get in here!"

I sluggishly got up, trudging over so I could see who it was. When I did I sprinted over and tackled him in a hug. "KEVIN OLUSALA!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? SCARING THE SH!T OUT OF US LIKE THAT!!!"

I felt Scott's strong arms wrap around me and pick me off of Kevin. I collapsed into Scott's arms again as I broke down. All of the stress and relief and surprise from this all caught up with me.

I heard a little kiss and saw Avi behind Kevin, looking rather pleased with himself. "You think this is some funny joke! Don't you!"

"I told you he was going through it." Avi told Kevin. "And, no. I had no idea that Kevin was alive and I would never pull something that bad on you guys."

I pulled myself together and rolled my eyes.

I felt my phone buzz and saw that Kirstie had sent me like fifteen texts.

K- KEVIN HE

K- KEVIN'S ALIVE.

K- HE TALKED TO ME AND JEREMY!!!

K- AVI WAS WITH HIM AND SWORE IT WASN'T A PRANK

K- I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD

K- I DON'T GET IT

M- GURL! Calm down, I know he's alive he's standing right here.

I put my phone back in my pocket, looked up at Scott, then went and took a nap. Mommy does not, let me tell you, does not have the ability to cope with two hours of sleep and a resurrected member of PTX.

Avi was right, I am going through it.

•••••

Okay... I have over 1K read. THANKS!

PTX VOL III came out!!!! What's your favorite track?

Mine is See Through!!!

Speaking of See Through! I have a new Scömíche book called See Through! The first two chapters are up already.

K- *insert even more shameless self promo*

REAL MEN LOVE MEN!

BAI!!