Have You Noticed?(5)

*2 Months later*

Avi's POV

Kevin's been doing better. He doesn't throw up practically every morning, and he can move around a little better, since he isn't as sore.

I rolled over in bed to find Kevin's eyes open, just staring at the ceiling. I decided I would ask what had been on my mind for the past month and a half despite everything happening.

"Have Scott and Mitch been," I paused for a breath, "Acting weird?"

I felt bad for suspecting my friends of something, but I expected them to tell me what was going on in their lives. I mean, that is what best friends do? Right?

"Thank goodness." I heard him mutter, "It wasn't only me."

I flipped onto my side to face him, watching as his face turned to look at mine- since he was just two months, he wasn't big enough for his stomach to get in the way, but he was sore.

"What do you think they are doing? What's going on with them?" I questioned.

"I was going to say that there was no way they are a couple because they are best friends and don't have feelings for each other... Then I tried to shift a little, which made me think about the baby, which made me think about us, which made me think about what we used to be, which brought me to the conclusion that- it is entirely possible that they are dating."

I stared at him, my mouth dropping open a little. "First, are you suggesting they are dating?! And second, do you not constantly think about the baby?"

"Yes, I am suggesting that they could be dating. Also, no I do not constantly think about the baby." He replied, shifting his body with a little grunt.

"Should we ask them then? And, that's awkward, because there is a baby inside of you that you don't think about, yet there is a baby not inside of me but inside of my boyfriend that I think about constantly." I replied before gently kissing him on the lips.

He pulled me on top of him deepening the kiss.

HEYYYYY!!!! Sorry that stopped abruptly. I just need to know if y'all want smut/ no smut/ mild... IDK!!! Comment and tell me!

.... That's all I can think of right now, so do all or some of the thing that I mentioned in the last 4 chapters. VOTE!

REAL MEN LOVE MEN!!! BAI!