When Mitchie Gets Home (12)

Scott's POV

I've been sitting by the door for an hour now.

Why did Mitch just, wake up and need to talk to him? What am I? Chopped liver!?

Mitch is my boyfriend. He's my best friend. He's my sister.

What is he to Kevin? A good friend and a band mate. That's it right?

I sat there seething for nearly two hours total before Mitch cared to come home.

All I felt was relief though when he finally came in.

"Miranda! I missed you!"

He seemed relieved to see me, but rather confused as to why I was sitting by the door.

He agreed to tell me what was going on.

••••••

I was soooooo not prepared for that. Like, damn.

Apparently Avi is okay and so is Kevin though, and from what I heard they need to be a whole lot more careful now...

"Scott, you want to ask Kirstie and J if they wanna grab something to eat and then go to the movies?" He suggested before adding, "Like a double date or something."

"Uhh, I was thinking we might do that. But like, without Kirst and J..." I stammered before correcting, "Only if you want to though. It would be fine to go with them they are lots of fun and al--"

He tackled me in a kiss, effectively cutting off my stammering.

"Or we could stay here... I might not mind that either." He smirked.

"Oh- Okay. That's peerrrrrrrrfectly fine with me!"