Chapyer eight

Chapter eight

***************

POV: Melonie

Mom caught the earliest flight home, they now sat in front of my crying and screaming that I was so irresponsible. I nodded along, I never meant this to happen but, its still my fault in a way. The phone rang, mom was still yelling so I decided I better just let it go to voicemail. Probably Angel or one of the guys calling.

The phone rang again, and again. I finally just grabbed it. I was frozen when I saw who was calling. 4 missed calls from Ramona Smith. My heart I swear almost stopped. I waited for another cal, it never came. I was screaming at the phone to ring, mom and dad said I needed a break.

"S-she called. I ca-can't believe s-she called." I mumbled as we climbed the stairs to my room. I cried myself to sleep. I just wanted my sister back.

POV: Ramona

I ate the tacos...I had done so many stupid things why not add to it? I began to get really tired after I ate them though...like everything was spinning. I sat down to regain some balance. I sat on something hard. It was my phone! I could call Mom and Dad! No, I haven't memorized their numbers, but I did have the home phone...maybe melonie would be home now!

I dialed the number and waited for Melonie to pick up. "Hi! You've reached the Smith family! We aren't home now. Please leave a message thank you!" We had made that, Melonie and me. We were kids, we thought it was so cute. "Melonie..." I dialed again. "Please pick up..please." The world was spinning faster and faster. Voicemail. By the fourth call I was crying. Everything was spinning and blurry, I could barely talk anymore too.

My body went numb, I was surrounded by a thick blanket of darkness, What was going to happen to me

Okay sorry guys supper short. :p We will try and make up for it I swear.