Chapter fourteen

CHAPTER 14

POV: Melonie

After the whole thing with Felix and Angel we went out for lunch to talk things over. Angel was to my left with Logan and Felix across from us. Angel spoke first, "So, at the school we didn't really find anything. No one knew that Romona was even missing, and the ones who did all had alibi's as to where they were when she disappeared" Angel looked frustratedly at the burger sitting on her plate. None of us were very hungry after everything that went down.

I couldn't believe that Felix thought Angel kidnapped Ramona, none of my friends would do that to me. "We should ask a few more people about it, there has to be someone who saw her." Logan suggested; for the first time I felt that he actually wanted to help. "Perhaps we could ask a couple of Romona's friends too?"

"Yeah thats a good idea," Angel said, perking up, beginning to brainstorm some more ideas. Logan sat back in his chair, pleased with himself.

"Melonie, has Ramona said anything to you about drama at school? Who knows, maybe some kids had a problem with her and..." Felix began, but he trailed off when he saw the concerned look on my face. But he didn't have to say it, we all knew what he was about to say. Felix had a sorry look on his face for even suggesting it.

"No. She loved everyone, and everyone loved her," I said, eating the last bite of my salad. Ramona had so many friends, one of them had to have seen something.

Logan leaned forward to speak again and I glared at him, gesturing to his half asleep sister. We had all been working hard today looking for stories about my sister's disappearance. We all needed sleep. Felix shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He had worked hard to...but for a faulty lead.

I sighed and pushed around my salad. "Don't worry Mel-"

"Logan I swear you call me Mel again I'll-" I looked up to a very shocked Felix with his mouth open and Logan raising an eyebrow. Oops...

"what's going on.." Shoot I woke up Angel.

"Let's go guys." I dropped a wad of cash on the table and watched from the corner of my eye as Felix replaced it with his own money and shoved mine in the bag I hadn't realized I forgot.

"Me- Um, Melonie you almost forgot your bag." He handed me my purse and I took it, glaring at him slightly. He was too cute, and he was a distraction. I sighed and leaned into him as we walked. I needed a little cute in my life right

Sorry its so short guys! I judge off of phone page size so,on a computer or tablet it will seem super short, sorry guys. We will try and make the next one longer. Don't forget to check out fruitcup92!!!