ρяοℓουgє

(This will be all on Your P.O.V. as a child only)

There once was a cheerful girl who always likes to make toons happy, and get along. Strangers or not, she think of everyone as her family, but she made her family even happier, her brother and her parents, she would never let anyone be sad, until this time...

Her parents got into a fight about something you don't know and you tried to make them stop, you are even begging to stop, your brother was actually a highschool student so he had to go on another place, so no one was there to help you stop them fight. It got where you felt like you're useless, so you went in between them and try to push your dad away from mom. But your dad push you away, making you hit your head on the counter.

Your father had took out a sharp silver metal and hurt your mother, Your mother had cough out red liquid and fall to the ground, you quickly call for help and police had came and arrest your father. Your mother was clarified DEAD and your brother pick you up and let you stay in his place, you slowly have been depressed but hid it. Your brother had take care of you, for instance, your brother's name is Cris, Cris Snow (L/n) {Yep, my oc}, he had bought you new clothes and you have been attached to a korean girl group named BLACKPINK (I'm bringing Kpop into this!) and you had watch concerts with your brother.

Anyways, as years pass by you have been a bit depressed each day, and had slowly been forming Anorexia, so you barely ate, thinking you're fat. Your brother hasn't let you to school yet until he had finished school, he became a graphic designer for a work and he had enrolled you to a school where you can show your hybrid form, but you decided not to show your Angel wings but to show your wolf ears and tail instead. You are now 17 years old and your brother is 21 years old.

Oh and you may ask:
"Whom is this Cheerful, talented, smart, kind little hybrid girl, who had transformed into a depressed, sad, and Anorexic teen hybrid girl?"

Well, this hybrid girl may be....

(Y/n)(S/n)(L/n)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So those meant (Your name) (Second Name) (Last name), but then again, you're making your second name a secret and only your brother knows and he would call you that during holidays and the whole month of December speaking of December, I will do a few months time skip to the first day of December, so yeah I will do that after the next Chapter, thank you guys for reading and I'll see you later! Buh-bye!

(oh btw, you're strong as heck, and you have a pretty voice)
*Minty_Sunset29 had signed out❤*