ϲнρτя. 12

{Arcade before Amusement Park!}

Your P.O.V.

Okay, so, we're now heading at the Amusement Park, and I'm... Pretty NERVOUS
Which is a new feeling that I have felt now. So, now I realize, that with my friends, my emotions come back to me.

It was winter afternoon, toons were walking everywhere to find gifts, and foods that will be served. Everyone was chatting and I was just silent, my hands in my jacket. Until Cristine came up with a suggestion.

"Hey, it's still pretty early, you guys wanna go and hang out somewhere for a little while?" Cristine ask, we all agree.

"Great! Let's go to the mall, at the arcade!" Cristine said and we all nod. We went to the mall, which was just a few blocks away, and we quickly went to the arcade. Once we got there, I was kind of in awe.

'I haven't been to an Arcade for so long!' I thought, a small smile form on my lips. Galaxy then grab my hand and pull me somewhere.

"Stop staring at the arcade and let's buy tokens!" She exclaim, my eyes are a but wide at first from the sudden, and I smile and nod, even though they can't see my smile, Galaxy can feel it.

We bough tokens, each of us have half a cup full of tokens, which is actually a lot.

"So, should we stay together or Split up?" Mugman asks.

"We should split up! But me and (Y/n) will stay together." Galaxy said as she put an arm on my shoulder.

"Hey! I wanna stick with you too." Star said.

"Me too!" Cristine exclaim.

"Okay, maybe us girls should stick together and you boys stick together." I suggested.

"Great idea!" Boris said and I nod.

"So, what are we doing here standing and talking? Let's play arcade games!" I exclaim and we all cheer. The girls and I look for some games until we come upon claw machines. We all went to each of one.

I got to a claw machine that has really big prizes, and it needs 3 tokens, so I put in 3 tokens and I start playing it. I saw a life sized wolf that is good to cuddle with! So I went to that one, and at first try, I got it!

I also realized that I can ride it, sit on it, and lay on it's back! I giggle a bit as I started to carry this

(Okay, it says life sized and it's height is only at your hips, but it's cute and cuddly, and it's easy to carry it around.)

-Time Skip-

Me and the girls play a few games when I saw Stepmania, I really wanted to play that game.

"Let's play that!" I exclaim, and there was another voice that said the exact statement, but male voice. I look to who said it and it was the boys. Cuphead was the one who said that too.