ϲнρτя. 18

{Self-Control}

Your P.O.V.

I was just in my bed, listening to the painful messages Rui was sending me.

'You're worthless'
'Pathetic child'
'Monster'
'You're just fat'
'You're just useless'
'Why are you even born?'
'You're not even hard working'
'What happened to your body? Why are you so fat?'
'Go cut yourself!'
'Nobody cares about you'
'Just die already!'
'You're a slut'
'Just a little Bitch!'

And so on and so on. I don't know what to do... I remember about Winter and was about to call his name but I remembered and Cris took him with him to make him stronger, I just lie back down and do nothing but listen.

Tears started forming as these messages went in my mind.

'NOBODY LOVES YOU, Y'KNOW THAT?!'

It triggered me.

"Yeah... My friends are faking to be my friends, Cuphead just cheated on me... My brother... He still loves me but... IT'S NOT ENOUGH." I said as I sat up and tears began to fall. I stood up and went to the kitchen, I look for something.

I saw it, the box cutter, I grab it and I look at my right wrist. I smile.

"It wouldn't hurt if I add... Right?" I ask, I put the blade in my wrist. I then add weight into it, cutting my skin, I then slide it to the left. It hurts but soon... It's so addicting...

I kept on cutting myself until there are no more rooms to cut and blood going everywhere, I start to cut my left arm.

'This is what they wanted, right?!'

"You're doing what your so called friends wanted right when it's you first day. Hehe~"

I sigh as I finished cutting, Rui's right, why have I been so blind? I wash the blood off and I bandaged it, just so it's not obvious that I cut myself. I went upstairs and I took a bath, I wear some jogging pants and long sleeves.

I then lie back down, my stomach aches from not eating, but I don't care. This whole thing reminds me off a song. I sat up and I change my jogging pants into a skinny pants. I also wear white flats.

"Where are you going?" Rui ask.

"Dare follow me and I'll kill you." I said, she just nods.

"I'll stay here, guarding your house from those 'friends'." She said and I nod, I grab my phone and speaker, I then went outside and just close the door, Rui wasn't with me, finally. My ears and tail still visible.

Of course, my mask and gloves are still on. I then start to walk to the forest, I got to the forest and when I heard running footsteps from afar, I look and saw Cuphead and the others running to my house.

I quickly ran in the forest, and I run as fast as I can, a sharp edge of a branch had cut my face, I only had a cut under my left eye. I don't care, I got to the free space and it was Sunset.

I sat down and put my phone down, I connect my phone to the speaker, I look at the trees and saw that there was a hole in one of them, I got confuse since that wasn't there before, I walk up to it and touch the tree, until a memory pop in my mind.

"This is what happened, when I'm fucking MAD!"

Who was I mad at? I don't even remember... I just went back and I sat down, I play 'Self-Control' by Bebe Rexha, I start to sing with it.