ϲнρτя. 2

{Galaxy}

Your P.O.V.

I don't know what to think about the bus stop since they would try to take my mask off and it's getting uncomfortable and I don't know what's up with Cuphead, when his brother, beg for him to talk to me. Yes, you read it, he begged for him.

Luckily, the bus stop arrive at the school and let me tell you, it's huge. I speed walk out of my seat to go away from the guys a bit since... I'm not a girl that judges everyone but I think those guys, they look crazy.

Anyways, I made my way to the Principal's office by going around but when I went to a random hallway, it lead to where the Principal's office is, hm, what a coincidence. I walk to the Principal's office but as I walk to the hallways, I hear this:

'Dude look at the new girl!' (Boy)
'She's so hot' (boy)
'The uniform, it suits her well!' (boy)
'Tch, she's just another nerd' (girl)
'I can be hotter than her!' (girl)
'To be honest, I think the uniform and those gloves and mask suits her' (girl)
'I wanna be friends with her! She looks cool'(girl)
'The uniform suits ME only!' (girl)

(If your confuse about the boy and girl thing, it means it's what gender is saying it)

Looks like there are wannabes here, and the whispers kept on going! I just got to the Principal's office, and me, I am meant to be rude and stuff, but I decided to make a change, that I hope will change my broken self, into fixed.

I knocked on the door. I then heard a faint:

"Come in!"

And since they said that, I did came in. I then was face to face with the principal. The Principal look up at me and smile, she stood up.

"How may I help you today?" She ask.

"Oh, uh, I'm here to get my schedule." I said, she look at me and realizes I'm the new student.

"Oh! You must be new here, My name is Mrs. Park, here is your schedule." She said as she gave me my schedule. I nod.

"Will you be able to find your way in the school?" Mrs. Park ask, I don't know how I got here so, I need a map.

"D-Do you have any map that I could use?" I ask, she look at me then go through her desk until.

"Ah, here, luckily I still have an extra map!" She said and hand me the map.

I open the map and it looks like it's an easy map to follow. I look up at her and nod.

"Thank you very much Mrs. Park." I said, and she nod.

"You should go now, class will start soon." She said and I nod.

"Thank you very much Mrs. Park!" I exclaim, faking my happiness, but in my voice... The happiness, it sounds real, is my happiness coming back by kindness?

I just sigh and went out of the room, and I look at my schedule.

{Before you could see the schedule, I wanted to warn you that there will be a dance subject}

(Y/n)'s Schedule

1st: Arts
2nd: P.E.
3rd: Gymnastics
4th: History
•5th Period Lunch•
6th: Dance
7th: Music
8th: Health
9th: Home Room

'Oh, I can deal with this.' I thought. Not until I saw Dance, and Music, next to each other, I sigh.

'Oh looks like I'm dancing choreography then, luckily my brother taught me when I was young, and still fixed.' I thought, forming a smile in my lips a bit, good thing no one could see it. I then look at the map and saw Arts is just around the corner.

I then went there and once I got inside, there were only a few students, I just sigh and went to a free seat next to the window, soon the bell rang and students started flooding in, then I saw a familiar face and no it's not one of the guys.

It was my best friend, Galaxy. She sat beside me and look at me then smile at me.

"So! You're the new girl, right?" She ask, and I just nod and she stretch her arm out.

"My name's-""Galaxy." I cut her off by saying her name, she was shocked. She must have not recognize me because of the mask.

"How did you know me?" She ask, until sudden realization hit her, and it's not what I expected.

"Oh, someone must've talk about me to you, I get that a lot." She said, and I mentally face palm, the teacher isn't still here though. I pull her and I whisper in her ear.

"You don't remember me... Do you?" I ask, and her eyes widened, she pull back.

"W-What do you mean by that?" She ask, I smile in my mask.

"It's me... (Y/n)." I said, her eyes widened once again and she cover her mouth.

"You're not kidding, are you?" She ask, and I just rest my head on my hand.

"If you want proof that I'm (Y/n), meet me at the back of the school at lunch, don't worry Gal, I won't kill you or anything, cause the real (Y/n) doesn't do that." I said, I was describing myself to her.

"Y-You are her, she would say a lot of things by just giving proof, and that's already a proof that you are her!" She exclaim and quickly hug me, I giggle and hug back. I think I just found a piece of myself, but it's not enough.

Then, the teacher came in and everyone went silent, he look like a strict teacher.

"Good morning class." The teacher said, we all stood up and greeted him back, we then sat back down.

"So, today, we have a new student joining us, please come to the front and introduce yourself." The teacher said, I stood up and went to the front.

"Greetings, my name is (Y/n)(L/n), I am 17 years old, please take care of me while I'm here." I said.

'Not.' I thought.

"Well Ms. (Y/n), my name is Mr. Ivan Lee, you may take your seat." He said and I nod and went back to my seat. Then, class starts by learning all about shadings.

You have found your friend again.
You've found a piece of yourself again.
ՅՄԵ ɿԵ'Տ ՌԾԵ eՌԾՄԳɧ. 

To be continued
Wc: I 088
...........................
So I guess you didn't understand this thing at the last chapter, so yeah, oh and also, you would see the starting it says {Galaxy}, that means it's the title. So yeah a new chapter guys, maybe I would timeskip to dance on the next chapter, yeah, just a warning guys, I will be doing a time skip to the next chapter, so yeah, thanks for reading, I'll see you guys next time, bye!

*Minty_Sunset29 had signed out❤*