ϲнρτя. 7

{Huge time skip to The first day of December}

{Winter time and.... Blinks?}

Your P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone, buzzing and vibrating a lot. Like someone was trying to call me. I checked my phone and my phone was full of notifications from our group chat. I scroll down and luckily no one was calling me.

It was 4 in the morning, it was 4 hours till we go to school. I look at the notifications and some are saying:

'Yes! December is the best month ever!'
'Best month ever!'
'And that is the reason why I love December.'

And yada yada. I don't know what this is about so I open my phone and look up to the chat and I saw the Principal chatted at 11 pm, and everyone just saw it in 2 am, so this started at 2 am huh.

'Principal: Good evening students, I will announce that our school day is until December 15, and December 15 is our Christmas party and Year ender. This 15 days in Demeber, you can wear anything you like, as long as it makes you comfortable, if I, the teachers,  or any of the Student Council members caught one of you wearing such showy clothes (specifically girls), you will be forced to wear the uniform again, thank you and you may enjoy December.'

I read in mind, I smirk.

'Finally I can wear my winter clothes.' I thought, my winter clothes are the ones my bro gave me, and I love them. I close my phone and went back to sleeping comfortably.

{Time skip brought to you by sleeping in the middle of making this story ;-;}

My alarm woke me up, I stretch and I took a bath, I wear thick knitted grey sweater, black pants, and brown boots. I grab my light (f/c) scarf and I wrap it around my neck. I wear my gloves, and I put on my Winter mask, a (2f/c) (2nd favorite color) mask.

Slowly, I was opening up to everyone and I just notice that.

'Maybe on Christmas party I'll show them my fox ears and tail... No! Stop thinking that (Y/n), they'll just laugh at you, bully you, and you'll loss this emotions that you have. Don't, ever cross it again.' I thought to myself.

I just brush my hair and I look at myself.

"This is okay." I told myself, I grab my bag and I went out, I heard crunching and snow already covered the streets. I just sigh, my breath went through my mask, and my breath had made smoke, since it's so cold.

I lock the door and I put the keys where most robbers don't look, at the soil of the plants, and walk to the bus stop. I got to the bus stop and I waited for the bus. The bus had got here and I got in.

My friends that are in some places in the bus greeted me. I greeted them back, happily. As I was about to sit at the back, where me and the guys usually sit. Cristine (okay, for those who read my NaJ! PJ x Reader, a.k.a my first book, you might remember her.) call out to me.

"Hey (Y/n)! Let's sit together!" She exclaim, I nod at her and sit next to her, which is at the middle, just beside Galaxy and Star, (both are my oc and they are sisters).

"Hey (Y/n)!" Star exclaim and I wave. Galaxy looks tired, I got concerned for her... Wait what? I'm never concerned for anyone... Oh, well, I guess she is my best friend too.

"Hey Star, what happened to your sister?" I ask.

"Oh, she got so stressed out, since it's nearly the party. She also forgot she could wear anything so she wear uniform." Star explain.