ϲнρτя. 11

Long Chapter up to 2000 words
{A...Lovely 'Surprise' (Y/n)...}#
(Time skip Saturday, you are just waking up)

Your P.O.V.

I woke up randomly, I sat up and yawn. I stretch my arms.

"Wow, I had a good night sleep wearing this." I told myself. Instead of walking bear footed, I grab my black stockings and I wear them. I brush my hair and put it up on a ponytail. I then proceeded to wash my face.

(What u look like rn, yes, it's your brother's sweater, it's really big on you that it covers your

(What u look like rn, yes, it's your brother's sweater, it's really big on you that it covers your... You know what, and it only goes up to your thighs. You thought this is long enough so you just wear undies and no shorts.)

I went downstairs, feeling refreshed. I decided to open my fox ears and tail out, so I did and I stretch my arms again. My eats lowering and my tail stretching a bit too. I went to the kitchen.

I readied myself as I roll up my sleeves. Since my sleeves are so frickin long that it goes past my hands. Anyways.

I grab two pieces of bread and I put it in the toaster, I start to toast it and I readied the honey, the plate, and a butter knife. I then went to the drawers and I grab cocoa powder, and I ready warm water too.

I ready the ingredients and my ear twitched. Signalling the bread was about to fly out. I speed walk to the plate and I feel like Jam too, the Jam was across the kitchen so I have to cross the toaster.

I start to approach the Jam and as I got to the toaster, the bread flew out and I put the plate above the toaster and the bread land on the plate. I grab the Jam and I went back to where the other things are.

I start making my toast and as I finish making it, my ear twitch again, signalling the water is warm enough. I grab the kettle and I put it on my mug, I put it back and I grab the cocoa powder and sugar.

I start to add Cocoa powder and stir it and I add sugar and I proceed to stir it. Once I finish stirring it, I took the teaspoon out, and I tap the teaspoon on the mug, and as it was spinning, I put in some marshmallows.

I was finished making my meal. The pro way. (Woah Reader-chan! You are so quick, but it looks like you're a mom rushing your kids' meal XD)

I grab the hot chocolate and the toast that one was spread with honey, and one was with Jam. I make my way to the living room, and I put my food in the coffee table.

'I have just experienced being a mom.' I thought.

'Nah, I know I'll stay single forever.' I thought again as I relaxed at the sofa and sigh. I start to watch tv and proceeded to eat my toast. My brother then was calling me. I answered it in video chat.

"Good morning Lil' sis!" He exclaim, I notice he was cheerful today.

"You look cheerful." I said.