̶C̶̶h̶̶p̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶̶.̶ ̶2̶̶1̶ (Deleted Chapter)

{Funeral and One remembrance}

Cuphead's P.O.V.

It was (Y/n)'s funeral, everyone was crying, and sad, I was broken. I felt like my heart broke into 2.

'Can I do it now that she's gone?' I thought as her tomb goes down, and starts to burry her, Galaxy couldn't take it as she kneels to the ground and started sobbing really hard. Tears started forming.

'I'm sorry you have to go all through this (Y/n), but one day, you'll see me beside you, holding your soft hand again...'

Galaxy's P.O.V.

I tried holding in my tears, but as her tomb starts to get burried, I fall to the ground and start sobbing uncontrollably, I couldn't take it, Cristine and Star comforts me but they still have tears in their eyes.

'Why do you have to go?! Why did you listen to your demon?! We didn't even meant that! She is controlling me! No, she is controlling us!'

Star's P.O.V.

Galaxy starts to cry on the ground, and me and Cristine comforts her, the both of us are still crying so I kneel down too and hug my big sister.

'Just because you felt like you didn't fit, doesn't meant you have to go...'

Cristine's P.O.V.

I can't believe that she did that, why, WHY?! Why her you have to target! She is depressed because of her parents' divorce and murder! You can't just do that! Why?!

'I have lost my whole family from that inkness, and now you? Why though?'

Mugman's P.O.V.

My bro's girlfriend, gone. Also she's my best friend, it's such ashame that you have to lose someone athletic, flexible, beautiful, and smart.

'You're perfect, but you seriously have to go?'

Boris and Bendy's P.O.V. (Got lazy)

She is all what Cuphead wants, we support him, but this is what he gets, he may be a jerk but he doesn't deserve this. I think he'll be next.

'If one goes down, we all go down together, like you said, right?'

Cris' P.O.V.

I have lost her remembrance, Winter. He sacrificed himself for me in a battle, and now this is what I get when I came back home? Great way to surprise your brother... Heh...

'I have lost them, now you?! You didn't get to meet your niece! Why?!'

I did it for your happiness that's it.

Y̽O̽U̽R̽ P̽.̽O̽.̽V̽.̽

I was listening up above, and by up above, I meant in the heavens. I sigh, hearing their thoughts as the Leader of the Angels, practically the most powerful of all Angels, came to me.

"Are you watching them as they having deep thoughts in your own funeral?" Angelica, yes that's her name, asked me, I look at her and nod. She sigh as she sat next behind me.

"You are practically the most rarest angel, you have black wings." She said. I look at her.

"Does that make any change?" I ask. She nods.

"It actually means that you can get a second chance if you want to, it is your choice whether to live again, and remember your memories, but be a hybrid, meaning you still keep the wings, as if it's like you have been born again, or to stay here, and fine being an angel and your wings will turn to white. Pure white." She explained.

As soon as I heard the first choice, tears form in the corner of my eyes.

"So, Are you ready to make a decision?" She ask, I look at her.

"If I chose the first option, will that grave be erased and no one will remember it?" I ask, she shakes her head no.

"The grave will still be there. Also, your body in there will be skeletons quickly." She said.

"Also, do I still have my Athletic side?" I ask. She nods.

"You will still be the same, your talents are still the same, still athletic, and still a good dancer and singer." She said and smile at me. I gasp.

"I will choose the first Option!" I exclaim and she nods.

"Before that though, I would like you to meet someone." She said, as she stood up and reach out a hand for me, I took it and she lead me there, and I saw...

"Mother?!"

"it's glad to see you again (Y/n)(S/n), maybe atleast stay here with me for a while."

"I am glad to stay here for a bit before returning back."

LESSON LEARNED:
NEVER LET THE DEMON OVERCOME YOU.

Finished Reading (Really)
---------------------
Not gonna put on the word count, and now I'm working on the cover, also, I now have inspiration for the second book, also, I have a lot of titles in mind, but this is what I picked, 'Second Chance' yes, I change the title, anyways, the next book will start of rough I think, but will go smooth until the third book, last book. So yeah, thanks for reading boys and girls, Yo girl Sunset, is signing out. Bye!

*Minty_Sunset29 had signed out*

(๑・ω-)~♥
٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥
(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥
(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡
(*^3^)/~♡

🎉 You've finished reading S T A Y (Babtqftim!Cuphead x Secretly Depressed!Reader) HIGHSCHOOL AU {REMAKE} 🎉