ϲнρτя. 1

{Before we start, I forgot to tell you guys something in the prologue, You are a half fox girl and also lost all emotions, anyways, Now onto Chptr. 1!}

Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick
Rrrrriiiiiinnnng!-

Your P.O.V.

I have woken up by my alarm clock and I stop the alarm, it was 5:30 in the morning when I remembered... My new school. I just sigh and I poke my head down since me and my bro are on bunk beds.

"Hey bro, wake up." I said, poking his face, waking him up.

"Hnngg, What?" He ask as he woke up and saw me.

"Where's my new uniform?" I ask, and he got up, yawned and stretch.

"Oh right, your first day of school." He said, and he got off his bed while I just did a flip and I'm now at the floor.

"Yeah, please cook me breakfast too." I said and he nod.

"Here's your uniform." He said and he gave me a half Japanese like uniform.

"Uhh... Thanks...?" I said, well, more like ask. Because I don't like the uniform, it's has a crop top for a top instead of a normal shirt. But the shirt covered my stomach since it's high waisted. Thankfully. I then went to the bathroom and I took a bath, I dried myself and I change to the uniform, I just brush my hair and I put on my long black stockings, and I wear my black shoes. I got out and brush my hair, I then went downstairs to smell breakfast.

"Hey si- Wow! You look good in that uniform!" Cris said.

"You think?" I ask, as I sat down at the chair of the dining table and he put the food infront of me. I then start eating my bro went outside and did something, but then... I'm feeling I was eating too much, so I stopped eating after I ate a few and I brush my teeth, my bro went up to me.

"I know how much you don't like showing your identity, or your skin so I bought you this." Cris said and he gave me gloves that goes up to my upper arm, and nearly at my sleeves, there are holes for my fingers and it fits perfectly, I then wore my mask and the gloves, I sigh and I grab my bag.

"Bye bro, I'll see you at the end of the day." I said, and as I was about to go out of the house. He grab my shoulder and went to my ear.

"If there is any guys doing something to you, tell me immediately." He said and I nod.

"Oh and join any sports since you know how much we both play sports. You're very athletic!" Bro said, I smile in my mask and nod. I guess I have to fake my happiness from now on, then again, I am feeling happy about when he told me to join. I wave and he wave back and I went out of the house.

I then walk straight to the bus stop and I notice a few kids waiting for the bus, one is a demon, one is a wolf, and two have Cups for head, although the red cup had a hair that looks like Jello. I just took a deep breath and I waited for the bus, completely ignoring them. Until I heard them whispering. My hidden fox ears start to twitch, yep, I hide my fox ears and tail, since I don't like showing it much.

"Dude look at the girl!" The demon whisper.

"She doesn't look familiar." The Mug whisper.

"Maybe she's the new girl." The wolf whisper.

"Which everyone had been talking about for a week." The cup whisper, looking annoyed.

"But look, the uniform actually suit her." The demon whisper.