ϲнρτя. 19

{Save them, than save myself}

Your P.O.V.

I stood there, frozen. My friends, they are glaring at me, they are all tied up in a chair, Rui, behind all of them.

"So, what are you gonna do now (Y/n)?" Rui ask.

"What did you do to my friends?!" I ask.

"Darling, I told you they were fake, they just hate you, from the beginning." Rui said, each word at the end, pointing each and every one of them. They just got even mad when she point at them. Oh no... She's under her spell.

"Rui, we have a deal about this, I told you that you can drive me crazy as long as you don't do anything to them!" I exclaim, then, the guys' expression softened.

"W-Wh..." Galaxy said.

"You can even control me to cut myself, since I don't feel pain anymore, eat my emotions, eat my soul, I don't care, as long as they're fine, I'm fine." I said, as I look down.

"(Y/n)-" Star started, but got cut off by Rui.

"GLADLY!" She exclaims happily as black goo comes out of her eyes and mouth. She then snaps her fingers and the rope was out of the guys, and then she charge to me. Making me fall backwards.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone shouts, and I started feeling weak but I got up on my feet.

"P-Please... Leave... Before I hurt you." I said, kinda begging, and when I said 'hurt', Rui's voice was mixed into it.

"But (Y/n)-""Leave, NOW!" I shout, when I said 'Now', Rui's voice took over it. I was out of control but I still have control of my mind, not my movements. They all step back a bit and I reach my hand out to the side.

No, Rui reach her hand to the side and her black scythe appeared in my hand.

"Please! I'm not in control of my body!" I exclaim, and I charge at them. They all dodge, and I land at the wall, I then jump in the wall and they all ran out and shut the door on me. Rui giggles.

"Finally, they're gone." She said, she giggles and starts off with one negative sentence until I gave in.

"I know... I am weak.... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't believed you sooner." I said.

"Finally, now, go cut yourself." She said, and I nod. I went to the kitchen and I started cutting myself, until without Rui saying, I started cutting my legs too.

"T-This... Is what they wanted..." I said as tears starts forming and falling. I fall to the ground.

"I-I can't take this shit anymore! I fucking can't!" I shout as I clutch my head, and started crying. Rui just telling me more negative sentences.

"Please! Stop!" I shout, she continued.

"I'm begging you!" I shout again.

Worthless

I felt my heart shake

Stupid

My heart shook again

Helpless

It shook again

Bitch

Shakes

Weak

It doesn't shakes

Slut

Why isn't it shaking?

Monster

Am I... Used to it?

Not good enough

... Maybe...

"You can't do anything right"

"No.... I can-"

"Why are you here?"

"I don't-"

"Who told you to be happy?"

"I-"

"Who said you're talented?"

"..."

"You're just a believer"

"You're..."

"Your brother left you"

"Wait... No he doesn't-"

"Your brother doesn't even care"

"He does"

"Are you sure about that??"

"I... N-No"

"Exactly. Now, don't even think you're special, you're never special, who even says that you're special?"

"Everyone."

"What?"

"Everyone says I'm special, that I'm lucky, I'm one lucky girl as they say."

"He he, ha ha ha, H a h a h a h a h a h a, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You really believed those stupid lies?! Why do you even believe in them?! You should just die!" Rui said. I just kept silence.

"What? You want me to hurt your friends more?! Cause if you do, then gladly." she ask then turn back and starts floating to the door.

"NO!" I shout and she laughs mischievously,

"Great choice." She said then disappear.

"Because I'd rather Save them, than save myself."

Wc: 690
To be continued
~~~~~~~~~~~
Get ready for the next chapter guys, because the next chapter, is what we call...

The end

Thank you for reading guys, Yo girl Sunset is signing out, bye!

*Minty_Sunset29 had signed out❤*