ϲнρτя. 3

{I can Dance?}[Pt. 1]
HUGE TIMESKIP TO LUNCH BTYB LAZINESS!
Your P.O.V.

Finally, it was Lunch already, I left the room with my stuff and I went to my locker, I put all of my stuff in the locker.

"Hey (Y/n)!!" I heard Bendy's voice exclaim, I turn to where the voice is and I saw Bendy and the others running towards me. I just wave.

"You wanna sit with us?" Bendy ask, and I thought about it.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Great! Let's go!" Boris exclaim and quickly grab my arm, luckily I put everything in my locker and once Boris pull me, I quickly close the locker door and somehow, the lock was shuffled. The guys ran after us while I was just getting dragged by Boris.

"We're here!" Boris exclaim, and there I saw, a huge cafeteria, full of students. Well, not really, because some are getting out of the school.

"Let's go get lunch." Bendy said and the guys are starting to walk to the line, but Cuphead look back at me.

"Are you gonna get lunch or what?" He ask.

"Sorry, I forgot my lunch money. I'll just wait for you guys." I said, he look at me and then shrug and went to the line. I waited for them until they were finish. We then went to their table. I sat next to Cuphead and they began to eat.

"Oh, (Y/n), where's your lunch?" Mugs ask,

"I forgot my lunch money so I'm not able to buy." I said, but clearly! My lunch money is here.

"Oh, Here." Bendy started as he was starting to give the burger to me.

"Hehe, thanks but no thanks, I am still kinda full actually." I said, he put the burger back to his tray.

"If you say so." He said and they continue to eat their lunch, I got bored so I took my phone out and I just went through social media, until someone tap my shoulder. I look behind and saw Galaxy, the boys are suddenly eating with a straight posture and not slouching.

"Hey (Y/n)!" She exclaim happily, I wave.

"Hey, since you got a phone, can I have your number?" She ask.

"What? I still have your number." I said as I show her my phone, and she saw her number with the nickname: 'Star Galaxy💜💙💜💙'

"Oh well, I have a new number." She said, and I did notice her number had changed. So I agree and took her number.

"Thanks! Have a nice lunch!" She exclaim before running away while waving. I wave back and I sat back down.

"Wait, you're good friends with Galaxy?" Bendy ask, and I nod.

"We're good friends since kindergarten." I said, and smile a bit under my mask, but it's not noticeable to them.

"Woah, you're lucky!" Boris said, I got confuse.

"Why am I lucky?" I ask.

"It's rare to be friends with a President! In fact her classes are only first period, in the morning and afternoon, and then soon, she's working!" Bendy said and everyone agrees.

"Oh, I didn't knew she's the President of this school." I said.

'Also that's why she said 'someone must've talked about me to you' when we met...' I thought.

"Anyways, we should go now." Cups suggested, breaking the small silence.

"Oh right. The next period will start soon." Bendy said and we all stood up, and they put their trays in a bin. While we were walking through the halls, Mugman ask me.