ϲнρτя. 6

(Warning, there will be curse words in this chapter)
{Part fox dancer}

Your P.O.V.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shout at him.

"w-woah, Chill foxy." He said as he gave all his strength to stand up.

'Foxy?' I thought of his nickname to me. I just realize, I still have my fox ears and tail out. There is no more hiding it like some Anime, when their senpai had already saw it, they still try to hide it.

I had no choice to threaten him. After the dance since it's time.

"Stay put in there. If you move. You're brother will have a fucking cut tomorrow. And so will you. But deeper as shit." I said, when I mention his brother, he quickly sat still. I put my phone down and I play the song and did the pose.

The song started and because someone is here, I couldn't focus. My stomach was feeling weird... Like there are butterflies in my stomach. This just happens the first time. I growl and I just punch the nearest tree.

"WOAH!" Cups suddenly shouts out of surprise.

"This is what happens when I'm fucking MAD!"  I shout at him for no reason. When I said the 'happens when I'm fucking mad', my voice got really deep and scary. He jump at the sudden. I just sigh and calm myself down.

"I never felt this mad before. Sorry. And I don't even know why I'm this mad." I apologized to him.

"It's fine. Maybe you're not used to other people watching you." He said, and I look at him.

"Heh. Guess you're right." I said and giggle.

"Cuphead." I said, and he hum in response, and look at me. We made eye contact and I think... My heart skipped a beat?!

"I was thinking of threatening you about this fox ears and tail, but, just gonna warn you. I'm begging you to not tell this to anyone. I'm keeping this secret until I'm comfortable to show it. Okay?" I ask him. He nods.

"I'll never tell anyone." He said.

"Promise?" I ask and he nod.

"Good cause if I found out you told this to anyone, even Bendy and the others I swear I'll-" I was about to get mad but I controlled myself.

"Anyways." I said awkwardly. I randomly look at my phone and check the time. 2 in the morning.

"Hey. We should get going. It's already 2 in the morning." I said.

"Oh right. I forgot that we still have school tomorrow. Come on, I'll walk you to your house, it's really dark." He offered. I felt my cheeks heat up.

'Why the fuck are my cheeks heating up?!' I thought, I just look at him and nod. We both stood up and I hid my ears and tail. We walk out of the forest. Once we got back to the sidewalks. I started talking to him.

"Hey. I'm serious about my ears and tail. Don't tell anyone about this. Okay?" I ask.

"What do you think I am? Spreading secrets?" He ask. I chuckle.

"No, you're a Dumbass to me." I said as I push his face, and we both laugh.

We got to our house.

"Thanks for walking me home. But you do know I can do it myself." I said.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He said, and I giggle. I grab his shirt and pull him to my level.

"Let's keep this a secret between the two of us only too okay? Maybe one day you can see my whole face." I whisper, and I give him a peck on a cheek and push him back.

"Thanks for walking me home again Cups." I said and wave, and get inside. I walk to my room, and I change to my pyjamas. Once I got to my room and got in bed. I started processing what I did.

'Shit why the fuck did I fucking do that??? What the hell????? It's the first time I can be flirty to a boy! Shit shit shit shit shit fucking shittttt!!!' I thought as I cover my face and I just thought myself, curse my fucking self for being an idiot! And sleep.

You have done your first mistake.
It's the first time you ever been flirty with a boy.
Being with Cuphead gives you some weird shit.
ωαѕ нє τнє οиє γου'νє ϐєєи ℓοοκιиg ƒοя? 

'I hope so.'

Wc: 746
To be continued
****************
Hey guys, sorry this is a short one, Just ran out of ideas for this to make it longer but hey, atleast I did something shocking for a depressed, emotionless girl. Anyways, I have to go guys, see you in the next chapter! Bye!

*❄Minty_Sunset29 had signed out❤❄*

❄мєяяγ ϲняιѕτмαѕ!❄
💙❄⛄