ϲнρτя. 15 (New Year Special)

(Also a long chapter)
{Best New Year🎆}

[A short story on what happened on Christmas]

{It was finally Christmas, I invited my friends in the house and we played games, and we all shared our feast. Cuphead... Was kinda acting strange around me, I was concerned.

"Oh guys! By the way, thanks for the gifts that you have gave me." I thank them, and they said it was no problem.

Look, when I look at the Christmas tree, Cris said that he had a lot of gifts for me, and he ain't lying, there was also a really huge gift with holes. I don't know why. Then it was time to open my presents, I also have a present for him, mixed up in here.

When I open everything, there was like, New headset, a Note 9, an apple watch, Gucci shoes, some korean clothes that looked kinda cute, then there was the last box. I went over to it, and I open it.

There was only a (f/c) ribbon. I got confuse as I look up at him with confusion. Cris smile at me as he told me to wait, he went to his room and I look at my friends, they all shrug. Then, Cris came back with a Puppy! A husky puppy.

I gasp, and I quickly hug it as Cris gave it to me.

"What do you wanna call him?" Cris ask.

"It's a boy?!" I ask excitedly, he nods. He knows that I like Male dogs that female. (sorry if you don't)

"Hm... How about... Winter. Yeah, Winter." I said. He chuckle.

"Winter it is then." He said, and we all have fun with the puppy, including my friends. I ask Cuphead if he was fine and he said he was... Oh well, he's... Fine then.}

(word count: 295)

Your P.O.V.

I woke up, to the bunch of messaging in my phone. I groan and Winter was just waking up to, he look at me and lazily walk over to me.

"Annyeong." I greeted him with a groggy voice. It actually means hi, wow I'm learning a lot. He then lick my face a I giggle.

"Hungry?" I ask, he became a bit more energized and he started wagging his tail. I giggle once again and pet his face.

"You're just the cutest little fluff ball!" I exclaim and hug him. I let him go.

"Go downstairs, I'll catch up. I'll just change." I said and pet him in the head, he went out of our room and went downstairs. I took a shower and I dress something like this:

I just combed my hair and Kinda curled it at the end. I also am proud at my hair color, it was now (h/c) to brown. (if it doesn't match, you could switch it, like brown to (h/c), or change it with your f/c)

I grab my phone and went downstairs, I saw Cris in the kitchen and Winter waiting for his meal. I speed walk to Winter and pet his head.
"So to keep you waiting Win." I said, as I grab the dog food and then he was excited.

"Good morning (Y/n)." I heard my brother said.
"Morning bro! What's for breakfast?" I ask as I put the dog food down, and close it.

"We have your favorite. (F/f)!" He exclaim, I shot up and look at him with a wide smile.

"Yay!" I exclaim.

"Just wait on the couch, I'll call you when food's ready." He said and I nod, I went to the couch and I sat down. I look at the gc to see... An event, oh. I back read which is really hard since it has a lot of messages.