ϲнρτя. 9

{Pranksters}

Boris' P.O.V.

The guys were just at the Cafeteria, and I told them that I would just go to the bathroom. I got past the dance room and I heard... Singing. Their voice was Angelic! I quickly went to the dance room and I tried to open the door.

Door was lock, and I notice the 'Don't come in' sign, so I decided to just peek at the door. I saw Galaxy, our president, Star, Galaxy's little sister, Cristine and... Another girl, her back was facing the door so I can't see who she is.

But then, that girl sang. Her voice... It's really beautiful! After the song, the three girls hug this girl, kinda like comforting her. I heard her sobs. She is crying... I felt bad for her. Then suddenly...
Cristine look up at me, and had a glare on me.

"Someone's spying on us." Cristine said.

"I-I'll handle it." The girl said... Her voice was oddly familiar. She stood up and she held her hand out. It glowed (f/c). Suddenly... A BAT WAS IN HER HAND! A BAT JUST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND IT WAS IN HER HAND!

She laid the bat in her shoulder and look behind and to me... It was (Y/n). Her eye glowed (e/c) for a split second and start to make her way towards me. I quickly hide at the side and close my eyes shut.

Your P.O.V.

I got a bit furious that someone was actually spying on us. I start walk to the door with my trusty bat. I unlock the door quietly so I can kick the door open and not break the lock. I then kick the door open really hard.

I look to the side and saw Boris, really scared. I decided to prank him, I look behind the girls and wink at them. They got the signal and nod. I went outside quietly and I hit the wall beside him really hard. He jump but didn't move.

I grab his jacket and pull him in the dance room and drop him there, the girls went around him, standing over him and I lock the door and I was behind him, he open his eyes and I put my baseball bat in my back.

"You better have a good reason for spying on us." I said, and Boris was scared. He never saw this side of me before. So he was really frightened.

"So? Are you gonna stay quiet?" Star ask.

"I was just curious on where the voice was coming from okay!" He exclaim. I chuckle. I made the baseball disappear and gave Boris a hand. He was surprised but took it.

"Heh, sorry for scaring you Boris." I said and the girls went back to their normal sides and giggle. He was embarrassed.

"(Y/n) plan this all out to scare you, hehe!" Star giggles, and I nod.

"Sorry for that." I apologize again.

"I-It's fine, it's a pretty good prank after all!" He exclaim, and I nod.

"Wanna watch us dance?" I ask. Making the girls confused.

"Enough with the singing, let's practice As if it's your last." I said, as I stretch and they gave me an excited gasps like anime girls and nod.

"You can sit somewhere, we'll just practice." Galaxy told Boris and Boris nods. Boris sat at the back and took off his Jacket.

"Like usual, I'll be Rosé." I said (Rosé is the girl that is on when I show you what your dancing clothes will be. The other members, you'll find out later, but if you already know them, well, you just know them.)

"Jichu!" Cristine exclaim.

"Jennie!" Star exclaim.

"Lalisa!" Galaxy exclaim, and I nod.