Dust [1] (3)

As the girls walked through the Waterfall, they met the Monster Kid.
He was all yellow, had a medium-sized tail, and spine covered in spikes.
-Hey, guys! - MK cheerfuly approached them.
-Hey, who are you? - Chara asked.
-I'm Monster Kid, I never saw you guys before, you must be those humans that I heard of!
-Yes... - Both girls agreed.
-Super cool! - MK felt a wave of joy
And alas the couple with their new friend moved through the Waterfall.
-Hiya! - Sans appeared seemingly out of nothing.
-Hey, Sans can you please explain everything what happened? ! - The twain greeted him with a confused look.
-May I take Chara for a talk? - Sans asked.
MK felt uncomfortable, because of this sudden and unpleasant conversation, so he left.
-No! If you want to say anything, then say it right here right now! - Frisk was mad.
-Ok, I guess I'm gonna have to. - Sans really didn't care.
-So? - Frisk awaited the response.
The battle sequence started
-Hate to break it to you, but Chara has to die.
-Why? No! - Frisk felt a burning sensation in her chest to oppose Sans.
-She's a murderer, she did the genocide, don't you remember Frisk?
Chara stood silent, with her eye glowing.
-Bring it on comedian. - Chara felt the determination burning in her, she wouldn't let Sans hurt Frisk.
Sans summoned a Gaster Blaster and fired it towards Chara. She swiftly dodged it.
*Frisk ran away
Chara didn't expect it but she FIGHTed on.
Sans gathered some bones and send them to Chara.
She mostly dodged them but one of them impaled on Charas' soft belly.
HP 3/20
Blood was running from the girls mouth. She was breathing heavily, why did Frisk left them? They wondered in pain.
-Sans, wait! Don't hurt the human! - Frisk arrived with Papyrus.
-You don't understand! I saw your death! - Sans felt chills as the memories of the event flooded.
Everyone felt silent.
-Sans please Chara changed, give her one more chance. - Frisk asked.
-I... I can't - Sans said with a firm tone
Frisk helped Chara heal up, she consumed the cinnamon bun and started to feel a bit better.
HP 20/20
-Frisk... Please don't run away like that... - Chara calmed down a bit.
-Sorry, I should've tell you. - Frisk was ashamed that she left her lover like that.
Sans disappeared. Papyrus returned home to Snowdin.
-Let's continue our journey, ok? - Frisk asked and looked caringly at Chara.
-Sure, let's go! - Chara felt determined.
Eventually the couple continued exploring the Waterfall, solving puzzles and having fun.
-Frisk? Come look... - Chara was terrified.
-What happen- - Frisk didn't finish, she saw dust, the white dust.
-Did y-you kill s-someone? - Frisk trembled.
-Noo! I didn't! I swear! Look, I'm still LV 1! - Chara was getting overwhelming by her emotions.
The girls hugged each other.
-I believe you Chara, It's ok we'll find out who did this! - Frisk comforted and reassured her lover.
The twain continued the walk.
-Chara, Sans wasn't showing up since the battle. Same with the MK.
To be honest they didn't see any monster. Only dust.