Réunion (1.02)

Timeline.3 initialized.
DIFFERENT OUTCOME DETECTED
Booting up timeline.3.02
SUCCESS
_________________________________________
Chara woke up on a flowerbed... She got up, Frisk was nowhere to be seen though.
Suddenly a voice inside her head spoke up. "You don't need her. Do what you always do".
Chara fell on the ground (again). How? Her lust for blood... She thought she's over it...
She wasn't.
The rush of adrenaline when killing someone, irreplaceable, right?
She decided to ignore this, Chara had to, she saw no other choice.
"C-Chara?"
She ran over to Frisk, hugging (and tripping her over).
"Frisk! I thought you're gone... And... And..."
The blue-purple sweater girl patted her.
"Don't worry. I know it wasn't you that killed Me, it was that old sucker Herb. I watched every single second of your journey from then on. It's weird that I remember, though, I was prepared to lose my memory of that timeline completely... I guess it's good! Herb doesn't exist here as far as I know, so let's go to the surface and live with eachother!"
Chara was in tears. This was her dream, to spend all her life with the person she loved! In fact she loved her more than anything in this corrupt world!
"Y-Ye! I... I love you, Frisk!"
"I love you too."

"By the way, how did you get here? Is the Flowey beggining dialogue cleared up?"
The girls got up and Chara looked at the door that was kinda right next to them.
"To be absolutely honest, I fell a couple of minutes ago and only then I realized everything so I waited for you! Though that was a dice roll cause I don't know if you'd get transported here. Luckily you did!
Nothing is completed in this timeline yet and I don't know if we start clear, careful."
Chara simply nodded and they both headed over to the door.
"Wait... Just before we enter, did you try to do basic things like calling out your soul or opening the 'RESET' box?"
Chara tried to call out her soul. A bright red heart appeared.
"Well..  I was and still am a Determination soul. The problem is there are 2 DT souls... right?"
Frisk called out her soul too. It was shining crimson red.
"Yup, 2 souls. When we'll finish this run we gotta talk to Alphys cuz I don't want another guy like Herb appearing. I just want a peaceful life with you!"
Frisk was unsure about that but they had to get going, so she gestured to Chara to move.

"Howdy...! Wow. There's two of you? I guess I ought to teach you both some manners."
Flowey was confused, he had a faint idea who they might be but he couldn't pinpoint it, at least not right now.
"Down here, love is shared through little 'friendliness pellets'. You both want some love don'tcha?"
Chara got Frisks attention.
"Do we dodge him or someone takes the bullet?"
She shook her head.
"Nah. Let's wait for Toriel to get here. We didn't try saving, so I don't want to risk that."
Chara nodded and looked at the Flowey again. Did he really not remember them? What is this timeline? What about Sans?
These are the questions they'd find later, right now they just gotta dodge the bullets.
... And they did!
"Uhh, you're both missing them. Let's try again!"
Flowey shot another round of bullets, getting a lil' irritated, he again got that feeling of knowing them, especially the green-yellow sweater girl.
They both dodged them with ease.
Now Flowey was getting mad... Really mad.
"You know what's going on here, aren't you?
Die."
The flower laughed demonically for a couple seconds ... Then a big ball of fire hit him, pushing away his body (... Plant? Whatever I don't know how to say that xD).
"What a miserable creature torturing such poor innocent children."
Goat mom aka 'Toriel' made her entry to the show.
She was taken aback by the sight of... Chara... It was her adopted daughter!
"C-Chara... No... It can't be... How? Just... How?"
She fell on her knees, tears of joy and disbelief, but she also directed sight at Frisk, confused but happy nevertheless, it was Chara afterall!
"Hi Mom! I... I'm sorry... I can't quite explain how I got here again but... I'm here! And I have my friend, her name is Frisk!"
Frisk shyly blushed, when she saw the face of Toriel, specifically her eyes lit up.
"I... I don't know how is this possible, this has to be a dream... But if it is not then let's go my children!"
Goat Mom was more than happy to have them here. She was very lonely and had to devote her time reading books on snails.
They all happily went through the door to the opening of the Ruins.
"Hey, Frisk. How... Can we even save?
I mean, we both were here for more than a million times and I'm pretty sure we can go without dying but just in case and from my own curiousity I'm asking."
Frisk nodded, Chara made a good point. The purple sweater girl tried to bring up her "SAVE" box, somehow it worked.
She tried to SAVE, but it didn't work. The button wasn't working.
"Oh sh*t. I guess we can't die huh? I guess, It's alright. As I said earlier, we both were here a million times so it's not a problem."

They moved on, following the Goat Mom through the Ruins, overall having fun solving ancient puzzles and sparing enemies.
"Children, I must leave you. I'll give a cellphone, so if anything happens just call me. Stay here and be safe!"
Toriel quickly ran away with excitement, leaving Chara and Frisk alone.
It seriously didn't take long for them to advance into the next room.
They tried to SAVE again but it didn't work, as expected.
"Hey! Both of you!"
A voice from behind catched them unaware, it was Flowey.
"How the hell are 2 Determination souls allowed? I assume you both are, since you know about SAVING and other timelines.
...
Chara? Is that really you? When we encountered back there, I couldn't believe it that someone might look as accurately as you... But it was you!
I have so much to tell you, come! Just... Without that girl in purple, whatever her name is.
"Okay, but if you try anything, be ready to cease your existence."

A/N
It is I! The one who can't update anything on time!
...
I have a faint idea for a Season 2 but the updates will be... There is no time interval between them so you could aswell expect the update tomorrow or from 20 years from now so ye.
~Gary 💟