Final Battle..? (13)

Chara walked throught the shattered Judgment Hall.
"This surely brings back some memories"
Chara thought.
"Weird, I didn't gain any EXP, so I did not kill anyone. Including Herb, he must be hiding somewhere." - Chara was thinking about it more and more.
"I should get to the surface, I only need to take one soul". She thought.
"Surface, I still hate humanity, for everything they've done to me in the past". Chara thought.
"I have to bring Frisk back!" - She felt a rush of determination.
The Underground was in pieces, everyone was dead. And it was Herb fault.
She opened the CONTINUE and RESET box. "I have to RESET". - She thought.
"Wait, It'd mean I'd be back on LV 1".
She got scared.
"But Frisk will be with me, so if I can redo the trick."
She immediately reassured herself.
Something was unusual thought, the RESET button was cut in half. She couldn't modify this timeline anymore.
"WHAT? DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T BRING BACK FRISK?"
She was in tears.
"I have to find a way out"
She was filled with DETERMINATION.
"I see you finally realized." Herb was standing in front of her.
"Fuck you. I'll kill you!"
Her DT was on no limits.
"Woah. Way too aggressive. Let's see how long you'll survive with my new form!"
Herb was tingling with excitement.
Suddenly the ground started to violently shake. Pools of dark purple liquid erupted into the air, forming tentacles.
"DIE YOU STUPID SELFLESS BITCH". Herb screamed at the top of his lungs. Launching countless Gaster Blasters with dark purple eyes.
Chara tried to dodge all of them, but in the end it didn't really matter, her HP was drained ferociously. Charas HP: 21/99
Poison effect: X seconds.
"WHAT? HE CAN INFLICT POISON?" Chara stood dead in her tracks, dark purple liquid eating away her flesh and skin.
"Shocked? After I defeat you, I'll break the barrier with your soul and the entire world will bow to me!" Herb maniacally laughed.
"That's so cliché, man find a better monologue or something." Chara rolled her eyes, her wounds slowly healing.
The Red Soul rushed and tried to cut him but to her suprise, it failed.
"He's too fast." She thought.
"Time for my ultimate attack!" Herbs voice echoed through her ears.
Weird thudding sounded. The glass in the Judgment Hall was cracking... In fact everything was cracking... Dark Purple pools of liquid were filling the room. Chara noted it did poison damage, it was literally melting her...
"What the..." The Red Soul was scared... But she couldn't afford to be... Filling herself with DT, she shouted
"Pathetic!"
Herb smiled, now standing atop of a platform.
"Listen, in this timeline, I win, so give up, It'a already predetermined..." Herb continued, irritation blooming in Chara in response.
The truth was, even with Charas determination, she couldn't stand being in that "acid" long. She was lost... She didn't know what to do...
"I... Can't... Give... Up..." Charas HP was plummeting uncontrollable
HP: 8/99 Poisoned -0.1/s xx:xx
"You put up a good fight nevertheless. I admire your efforts." He just looked at her body, dissolving...
"I..."
HP: 0/99

GAME OVER

She woke up in front of that good ol' screen...

ERASING

"At least he won't remember anything... Right? Also... I want Frisk back!" Chara hoped... No... She was determined to see Frisk again... To apologize... But what for? It's not like she remembered anything.
Then she saw her death... Drowning in that liquid... No... No...
"I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THAT" Her voice echoed through the void... To no avail... Nothing happened.
She closed her eyes, accepting that it's over... New timeline... A New Chance...
Unless?

End of Season 1

Oh BOI that was a ride right? I'm not gonna make a new book. Chapter 14 is officially Season 2. Yay!
Gary 💜