Two Red Souls (6)

Chara picked "RESET" hoping that she'll see Frisk. She was teleported into a hellish black landscape.
In front of her was a sign:
The names had already been chosen.
Chara Frisk

Continue?

Yes No

-FRISK! - Chara called out to the void.
No answer.
Chara tried again, before bursting into tears.
-Chara? - Frisk appeared seemingly out of nowhere.
-Frisk! - Chara rushed to hug her. She hugged back.
-I missed you so much! - Chara cried out like she hadn't seen her in years.
-I missed you too, Chara. - Frisk started to cry too, Chara pulled her to a kiss.
After a long and passionate kissing, Frisk broke free from the kiss.
-What are you doing here? How did Sans not kill you? - Frisk asked in confusion.
-I... I don't know what happened but somehow I reached LV 20 without killing anyone in a matter of seconds.
Frisk eyes widened in confusion.
-How on Earth have you done that? - Frisk didn't understand.
-I felt tickling in my soul, then I had a undeniable desire to kill this monster.
-Ok, I still don't quite understand how did you do that, but there is something strange. This shouldn't be happening. I have no idea, why this timeline started glitching. It resulted in well, Sans killing everyone on their way. - Frisk said with a tune of curiosity and thrill at the same time.
-Well, I'm as much confused as you right now, Frisk- Chara honestly said.
-I've been thinking about all of this, when I got here and I got an idea. - Frisk intrigued Chara.
-We have to ERASE this timeline before It's gonna corrupt others. In order to do that we have to TRUEly RESET this timeline, but since we can only "RESET" normally, we have to do a pacifist run. Then a genocide run. - Frisk was frightened by the word "genocide".
-Is there any other way? - Chara asked with hope that maybe, she'll get a "yes".
-Unfortunately, no there isn't- Frisk said with a sad tone.
-What will happen to us, when we'll ERASE this timeline? - Chara asked.
-I don't know exactly what'll happen but I think we'll get transported into another timeline, a "normal" one.
The worst case scenario is that one of us will be ERASEd from this world forever. If we won't act now this timeline will corrupt others resulting in bad things happening.- Frisk explained.
-What bad things? - Chara got curious.
-For example, another versions of this world will be teleported here. Just like Sans was. It wasn't a Sans from "our" world. He came from a different one.
-Well, we still don't know why the timeline got glitched in the first place - Chara asked a very important question.
-I don't know what happened, but it had to be something big enough to corrupt the timeline to the core, since "Bad Sans" got here.
-I'm scared Frisk - Chara hugged her.
-Don't worry we'll eventually solve this problem. We have to stay determined, remember that Determination is a god like power that can do anything.
-Anything? Well, if it's true I altered my LV with pure determination. - Chara thought and shared it to Frisk.
-Well, It must be like that since you didn't kill anyone. - Frisk happily said.
-I'm glad I didn't lose you Chara, you mean the world for me. - Frisk hugged tighter.
-I love you Frisk. - Chara hugged even tighter.
-I love you too Chara - Frisk happily cuddled with Chara.
The girls were hugging for some time, after some time they both let go of each other.
-Chara, are you ready? We need to go.
- Frisk asked caringly.
-I'm ready, let's go and save this timeline! - Chara felt determination filling her soul.

EDIT: 200 reads! OMG! Thank you so much guys! Chapter 7 on Saturday!