Old Memories [1] (11)

-

Frisk? - Chara felt tears on her face.
Her lovers soul was all black.
-I believe you know what HATE is? - Herb asked with laughter.
-No? - Chara confusingly responded.
-It's something you can't break out from. Enjoy! - Herb laughed again but maniacally.
Frisk summoned a red sword and a red shield.
-Did you really think I'd care for such a selfish person? - Frisk laughed.
-F-Frisk... I love you without limit, I care about you... Please, come back. - Chara hoped that they'll convince Frisk.
Frisk stayed silent. She ran to Chara with her sword.
Chara summoned her red shield and sword aswell. They both ran to each other.
Frisk attacked first, her sword stabbed into the shield of Chara.
-Frisk! I don't want to fight you! Please... - Chara felt love to her, she really didn't want to fight Frisk.
-Now, isn't it fun to watch, having your love being consumed by their very own hate. - Herb smiled.
-Shut up! - Sans ordered and summoned 10 Gaster Blasters and fired them.
-Sans, I'm surprised you made it this far without breaking down. - Herb grinned.
-Look V, I ain't giving up just yet. - Sans felt determined.
Meanwhile, Chara and Frisk were equal to each other. They couldn't win with one another.
-Three letters forward! - Herb was mysterious as always.
-What do you mean?! - Sans asked.
He didn't get a response.
-Chara, give up. It's not worth it, I don't feel anything for you now. You megalomaniac. - Frisk tried to strike their determination.
Chara ignored it althought, she was on the verge of tears.
-Frisk! I love you, remember all the good times we had? The Ruins? Our love for each other. - Chara tried.
Frisk stopped dead in his tracks, she started walking towards Chara slowly.
-I knew it's gonna work, I l- - Chara didn't finish their sentence. They were striked by the sharp sword of Frisk.
-Megalo! - Sans screamed.
Chara collapsed on the ground in blood.
Charas HP: 0.5/84
-Just die, you Megalomaniac. - Frisk was terribly blinded by HATE, she just followed the orders of her master.
Sans summoned a Gaster Blaster and activated it towards Frisk, it hit her.
Frisk HP: 76/92
-Did you really think one was enou- - She was struck dead in the middle of the sentence by Herb.
FRISK HP: 0/92
-Sorry Frisk, you're useless now. Enjoy living with your guilt. - Herb found it hilarious.
Frisk soul was drained from hate and her determination. It became dull grey before it cracked in two and shattered.
-FRISK! NO! - Chara was still alive she had very low HP but, with her determination all the pain melted away and her wounds fully healed leaving holes in her sweater.
She stood up, again in her frightening pose.
-So... You're the soul of Violence right? Well let me promise you something Herb. I  w i l l  m a k e  s u r e  y o u  w I l l  e x p e r i e n c e  t h e  m o s t  v i o l e n t  d e a t h  o f  a l l. - Chara laughed.
She ran to Herb with an lighting speed strucking him with her sharp sword -1273719
-Oh, here we go then. - Herb smiled.
He summoned dark purple spear and send them towards the attacker. They all broke due to Chara cutting them in half like butter.
She teleported behind him and struck him again. -2256417.
Herb had 75% of his HP. He was intrigued but he didn't want to show his true side yet.
He summoned lots of Gaster Blasters that had dark purple eyes.
-Goodbye, was fun while it lasted right? - He fired them towards her at lighting speed. Explosion occurred.
The Frphglcq was dead.

A/N
Hey! What's up! I hope you enjoyed the eleventh chapter of this book. Can you decode who died? I hid a clue somewhere how to decode it ^^
Byee! Have fun finding it
G. 17.12.2018