Dust [2] (4)

-Ngahh! - Undyne sprinted through the girls way, as they were exploring.
The battle sequence started.
-We need only one soul, before our king Asgore will become a god and stop this killing spree - Undyne erupted like a volcano.
-What are you talking about?! - Frisk confused as hell.
-Don't you heard of YOUR genocide?! - Undyne summoned a powerful spear attack. It hit Chara and Frisk a few times. Their HP was not both 16/20.
Blood was running from Frisk arm.
-Frisk! We have to FIGHT back! I can't let her hurt you. - Chara was furious, her eye was glowing red.
Chara, wait no! - Frisk tried to stop her.
Chara chose the FIGHT option and hit Undyne with all her power.
Undyne trembled and fell.
-You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT! - Undyne raged on.
-Chara, STOP! - Frisk felt the fury in Chara and tried to stop her by any means necessary.
Undyne, prepared her spears and launched them towards Frisk. She didn't dodge a single one. Frisk HP was now 1/20.
She fell, covered in blood breathing heavily.
-FRISK! - Chara felt determination pulsing in all her body. She had to save Frisk from this monster.
Chara striked Undyne with all her might, the Monster fell to the ground trembling.
Then Chara ran to Frisk to check on her.
-Are you okay, Frisk? I'm so sorry! - Chara cried out loudly.
-C-Chara? - Frisk had a hard time trying to make a single sound.
She hugged Frisk. And gave her the last Cinnamon Bun that their had.
Frisk HP: 20/20
-Thanks Chara... - Where's Undyne? - Frisk suddenly realized...
A pile of dust lied in front of them.
Chara covered her mouth.
-I... It was an accident, I felt furious and I wanted to save you from her.
-Wait, why are you still LV 1? - Frisk didn't understand.
The girls faces went blank as they saw the white dust again.
-Who does this? More importantly why? - Chara asked the two of the most important questions.
-We have to hurry. - Frisk said in a dark tone.
Chara wondered what was wrong but didn't ask.
The girls approached the Alphys lab
They entered only to see a suprise.
They were being watched.
-What's this? - Chara was angry that someone was watching them.
-My... My... - Mettaton spoke up.
-Who are you!? - Chara asked with fury.
-Mettaton, the brightest star of the underground, who are YOU two? - The robot introduced himself and asked.
-I'm Frisk and this is Chara - Said Frisk in a cheerful tone.
The lab was messy, there was a hole in the wall.
-Why is there a hole in the wall? - Chara asked.
-Oh, don't think about it darling, there was an "accident" here. - Mettaton said in an awkward voice.
-Well, let's get going, shall we? - Frisk cheered Chara on and gave her a quick kiss in the cheek.
Chara blushed uncontrollably.
-You should go darlings. - Mettaton gave them a smile and walked them to the exit.
As they progressed through Hotland. Hugging Vulkins, flirting with a certain plane. They had much fun doing this.
Suddenly Sans appeared. He had a dusty blue hoodie.
-Hiya, kiddos!- Sans had a deep and thrilling voice. 
Golly, they really don't know what's ahead of them.